=>What You're Doing<=

Both families were sat in the dining room, laughing and discussing things with one another. Paul was sat across Kathy.

"Well, my, my, was I shocked to see Paul this handsome.", said Kathy's mum. Paul smiled at this and turned to look at Kathy, to whom he winked at.

'What the hell was that?' , she thought to herself. It was a harmless wink, but there must be some meaning to it.

"Ah, yes. He's grown a lot, eh? But his attitude never changed.", Paul's mum responded, which garnered laughs from everyone, including Kathy.

"Kathy, dear, could you please get the pitcher of juice in the fridge? Thank you.", her mum instructed. She nodded and stood up, now without muttering an 'excuse me'.

As she opened the fridge, she felt  warm breath on her neck, which startled her and made her pour the contents of the jug onto the person's shirt.

"What the hell?!", muttered Paul. Kathy was startled, as well.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so, so sorry Paul! I didn't mean to!", she apologized.

Paul just rolled his eyes. "This is an expensive shirt, ya' know."

It was her turn to roll her eyes. "Yeah, well that wouldn't have happened if you didn't follow me here."

She stopped and realized something. "Wait- why were you back here? Hmm?", she asked and scanned his face.

"No-nothing. I just thought that maybe you wanted some company", he said teasingly and winked again.

She rolled her eyes. Paul wa starting to get annoying.

"Come ed and let me give you a new shirt to change into.", she told him, leading him to an empty room.

"Woah, so soon already?", Paul teased and as soon as Kathy got it, her eyes widened and she smacked him.

"Sit.", she ordered, and Paul rolled his eyes, but obeyed.

"I'm a human being, you know."

She giggled and looked through the closets to find something the boy behind her could wear.

"Here, try this on." She handed him a blue polo. He removed his stained shirt and Kathy couldn't help but stare in awe.

He had a f**king great body.

"Stop.", Paul said, and Kathy shook her head from her trance and acted like nothing happened.

"What?", she asked coolly.

"Stop staring at my perfectly molded body, love. I know it's hard, but I'm kinda changing here.", he smirked,and she just rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't staring.", she firmly stated, to which Paul just scoffed at.

"Was."

"Was not."

"Was."

"Was not."

"Was!"

"Ugh, I'm tired of your silly games!", she gave up.

"Just wear the shirt so we can go back down. I've had enough of your company.", she told him. Paul was just smiling the whole time.

"What?! Why do you keep looking at me like that? You look like a f**king rapist or something!", she yelled at him.

"Language, woman!", Paul said whith a laugh.

"If you were in my position and I was in yours, would you be able to resist looking at a pretty face?", he mused.

"Shut up and change."

"Ooh, feisty! Just like when we were kids. You've never changed, Kathy.", he said while buttoning his shirt.

"Yeah, could say the same for you, McCartney.", Kathy retorted. He was finally finished changing.

"Does it fit?", she asked him. He checked and stood up.

"Yeah, it seems. Whose shirt is this anyway? Your boyfriend's?", he cocked an eyebrow.

"No, it's actually my dad's. He's not here anymore.", the girl said with a heavy sigh.

Paul's eyes widened. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know he passed away. I shouldn't be wearing this-"

"No, dummy. My mum and dad got divorced.", she clarified. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Goodness! For one second, I thought he was gone as in 'gone-gone'.", he said, quoting the gone.

That made Kathy chuckle a little.

"Let's go downstairs. Our parents might think we're getting it on already.", Paul stated with another one of his signature winks.

Kathy made a disgusted face, and punched the lad on the shoulders. The boy just chuckled at this action.

He was already getting on her nerves.And Paul made sure of that.