=>Obla-Di, Obla-Da<=

Kathy complied with Paul's orders and went upstairs to unpack her luggage. She stayed quiet the whole time.

'I can't believe he kissed me! He could've done something else to shut me up!', Kathy contemplated to herself.

The real reason why she was freaking out is because she has never been kissed before. And her first kiss had to be Paul f**king McCartney.

"Why on earth did it have to be him?! Ugh!", she said, practically pulling at her hair.

She reached the room with the bags and spotted a king-size bed. The room was pigmented with the color red and it had a chandelier hanging above. There was a walk-in closet complete with clothes, shoes, etc.

"It's like this house was planned for us.", she muttered.

She got out her clothes and started organizing them in the drawers. She removed her other items from her bag and placed them on the nightstand.

Kathy looked into the closet to look for something comfortable to wear. Her eyes landed on some denim shorts, a plain white tee, and some flats.

A humongous mirror was hanging on one of the walls. She did a once-over of herself and came down to check how Paul was doing.

As she was descending the stairs, a mouth-watering aroma filled her nostrils.

"Wow, what is that smell?", she smiled. She followed the scent which led her to the dining room.

On the table were lasagna, ham drizzled with pineapple syrup, and lemonade which Paul prepared himself. Kathy's jaw almost dropped to the floor.

As if on cue, the lad appeared from the kitchen, two glasses in hand. He stopped when he noticed the woman dressed casually, and he couldn't help but take pleasure in her appearance.

"Wow, you look...", Paul trailed off. Kathy just raised his eyebrows at him.

"I look, what?", she asked, looking at her outfit once again. "Should I go and change? I just wanted something comfy to wear-"

"No, no. You actually look... pretty.", Paul said softly, almost whispering the last word, and turning a bit red. Kathy seemed to blush at this, but remembered something.

"Why the hell did you kiss me, you jerk?!"

Paul seemed confused at first, but then realized what she was talking about.

"You kept arguing with me, and I was getting sick of it. So, I decided to since that will shut you up.", he replied with a smirk.

Kathy rolled her eyes and sat on the table, not looking one bit amused. She wasn't going to tell him that he was her first kiss. He would tease her for life!

As soon as Paul settled down, they both dug into their tasty meal. Kathy loved it, but she wasn't gonna show it to the boy.

Paul, however was nervous about his cooking. So he finally asked her.

"So? How's the food? I'm sorry if it tastes 1 star. I haven't had-"

Kathy shook her head and cut him off. "Don't be, I actually think it's... good."

He smiled at her comment. A sigh of relief escaped from his lips.

"But I could do better.", Kathy added, and it was her turn to smirk.

Paul looked at her, acting hurt. "Hey!" Kathy just stuck her tongue out at him.

Immature idiots they were.