Life problems

Tris's POV

"Tobias there are kids around" I yell walking away. "TRIS!TRIS" he yells but I don't stop, I just keep walking. He can check out and bring my stuff home by himself. I find a partly secluded spot in a park. I sit on a rock and cry, I don't know what's happening, I don't know what happened last night and Tobias is being an @$$hole.

Tobias's POV

I run out and try to chase Tris but I can't see her anymore. I decide to just walk around town to find her but I don't know where she could be. She doesn't want me to find her so she would go to an unknown place. I hear sniffing as I turn a corner to the park.

I look over at a rock and see her, I run towards her. She has her head in her hands, she hears me and looks up. She gets up and starts walking away but I grab her. "Listen, baby, I'm sorry" I plead but she still doesn't look at me. "Tobias, go away."

"No, Tris, I'm not, I don't want you running off and getting hurt" I say. She looks at me and tears stream down her face. "Please Tobias, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself" she says. "Tris, please don't leave" I say before I let go of her. She looks at me then runs.

"TRIS!" I yell after her but she doesn't acknowledge me. I look down and head back towards the hotel. I walk up to our room and see a picture of her and cry. "I'm sorry Tris, I love u" I say to the picture. I know it's not real but it feels real.

"Tris, come back I don't know where the HELL YOU WENT!" I say yelling and chucking the picture against the wall as it shatters. I break out crying, I don't know if she's coming back or not. I don't know why she's this upset, is it something I did or something I said?

I hear a tiny rap at my door but I don't say anything or do anything. All I can think about is Tris, the person knocks again but I ignore it. "Tobias!" a small voice says through the door. I whip my head up, is that her, did she come back or is that my imagination?

Tris's POV

Tobias is being so unreasonable and overprotective but that's his job. He loves me, he doesn't want to hurt me or see me hurt. When I ran away from him I didn't know where I was going but I had to get away from him. I don't know why I'm so emotional.

I decide to head back to the hotel and hear Tobias crying. I hear him smash a picture frame against the wall. I knock and say "Tobias" I say but he doesn't get up so I knock again. Nothing happens, I hear him crying but he still doesn't open the door.

"Tobias please open the door" I say crying, I hear shuffling.

Tobias's POV

It's her, she called me Tobias. She came back or is it just to get her stuff and leave me? She tells me to open the door but I don't want her to leave me so I just sit there but then I hear her crying. I need her, her touch, her lips, her presence, I want her back. Now she's crying, I made her cry. A tear drops from my eye as I get up.

Tris's POV

I'm crying now, he's not gonna let me, I try to open the door but it's locked. "Please Tobias, open up, let me in, I'm not gonna leave you" I plead, now I'm full on crying.

Tobias's POV

She's crying, I hesitate but step forward and swing open the door. There she stands crying and mascara runs down her face. "I'm sorry baby girl" I say as she looks at me. I see her posture, she can't stand up any longer.

Tris's POV

Tobias finally opened the door and when I saw him, I saw he was still crying. "I'm sorry baby girl" he says but I just look at him but I can't hold myself up any longer and I know he knows that.

Tobias's POV

I reach forward and wipe her tears away. She looks down and I see her knees wobbling. "Tris, I'm really sorry" I plead. She falls into my arms sobbing, she doesn't speak, doesn't move so I sit down on the couch. She's still crying and I pull her closer.

I kiss the top of her head and hug her tighter. "Are you ok baby girl?" I ask but she doesn't say anything. She looks up and kisses me, I lean in closer. "I love you" I say while we're kissing. She pulls back and I look at her, "Are you ok babe?" I ask her again.

"I'M SO MAD, OVER THESE PAST DAYS I'VE BEEN MORE SENSITIVE AND IT'S ANNOYING, I JUST WANT IT TO STOP" she blurts out. "Why r u more sensitive?" I ask her but tears stream down her face as she looks up.

"I don't know Tobias but I want it to stop" she pleads. "I know baby girl, I know" I answer as she sits in my lap. "Do you want to sleep?" I ask her as she nods. I pick her up and set her down on the bed. I take off my shirt and climb into bed with her.

"Goodnight baby girl" I say.

Good lord I'm finally updating! It's been sometime guys! I've been so busy but I finally am updating! Is this too feely? And why do u think Tris is more emotional?