She's here!

Tris's POV

We hear another knock and I sigh and get it. "No, I'm getting it" Tobias yells running past me. I let him open the door.

"Hey Tris" she says. My mouth drops, it's "Scarlett?" I ask. "Yea, it's me" she squeals and hugs me.

"I can't believe your back..." I get stopped by Tobias. "Who is she?" he asks. "Four this is my old best friend."

"Scarlett this is my boyfriend Four" I introduce. She whistles then says "Damn Tris, he is one hot guy" she compliments.

I blush and Tobias kisses me and says "Yes I am." She giggles and says "Can I come in?"

I nod and she walks in. "Tris, are you still in HS?" she asks. I shake my head then answer "No." she frowns.

"Tris did you drop out of HS?" she asks and I nod. "These are my friends, Christina, Will, Uriah, Marlene, Shauna and Zeke" I say.

"Wow, you're popular Tris" she jokes. "Shut up" I say laughing. "Do you want to go shopping?" she asks. I groan and say "Nooooo."

"You love to go shopping?" Christina asks excited. "Yes" Scarlett squeals. "I drag Tris shopping everyday" Chris answers.

"Tris come on" they both say dragging me out. "Guysss!" I yell but they ignore me. I guess I'm going shopping.

This was so crappy and short. Yea...?