What now?

Tris's POV

"I don't know Tobias but I want it to stop" she pleads. "I know baby girl, I know" I answer as she sits in my lap. "Do you want to sleep?" I ask her as she nods. I pick her up and set her down on the bed. I take off my shirt and climb into bed with her.

"Goodnight baby girl" I say.

The next morning I wake up. Are we ever going back to school or are we not cut out for it? "Tobias, are we going back to school?" I ask! "Why wouldn't we?" he asks as I nod. "Don't u wanna go to college?" he asks but I shake my head.

"Why don't you?" he asks looking at me. "Don't we have bigger things in life?" I ask. "What r u talking about, baby!?" he says leaning over and kissing me. "We r engaged and we aren't even in college, this is..." I start.

"Hey! Hey! That was our decision, it doesn't matter" he says pushing my hair behind my ear. "We are still in high school and we haven't even graduated yet!" I outburst. "Are you saying you don't want to be engaged?" Tobias asks.

"No, that is not what I meant, god Tobias I love you and high school maybe too young but I'm being paranoid right now" I explain. "I mean high school is early to get engaged but we're both happy with our decision."

"Yea, but what if I get pregnant and we're still in high school?" I ask. He turns and says "That's not going to happen." "Well it maybe" I mumble. "Come on Tris, I'm not going to get you pregnant!" he yells.

I get so upset and he realizes what he said. "No, Tris, of course I want to have kids with you if u want but I would never in high school" he says following me but ignore him. I quickly run down the steps and slip.

I fall down and hit my head on a nail, I try to get up but I trip and roll backwards as I skid to the floor. Tobias sees and rushes down. Blood pools all around me as I start to pass out. "OH MY! OH MY GOSH! Tris!" he says panicking.

"Come on baby, stay awake" he says kneeling next to me. I'm just a crying bloody mess. "Ow! My head hurts ow!" I say crying. "Tris, oh my gosh, Tris" he says exclaiming. He runs to get his phone and starts calling 911!

"My girlfriend tripped on the stairs and she's all bloody" that's all he can say while he's crying. My vision blurs and I just cry harder. I can barely hear him anymore and I pass out. "Tris!" I hear his echo.

Hey! I finally updated this book! Thx so much again for getting me to 1K VIEWS on my other book! Thx! Short chapter but hope u like it! I got this idea of falling down the stairs from NatesLife's vid "DEAD GIRLFRIEND PRANK (EXTREME!) 😱😢😭