Chapter 33

CAITLYN'S POV

I smiled as i entered to a red carpet and waved my hand to them as a greeting. Mula dito sa nilalakaran ko, i can see all my loved ones clapping their hands with a smile on their faces.

As i was walking towards up to the stage, Joshua held my hand and motioned me to sit. Nginitian ko siya. "Thank you, my prince." I teased.

His eyes got widened pero ngumiti rin kaagad. "Welcome, my lady." He said.

Bago siya bumaba, he signaled the emcee to start the event and winked at me. The party began with a heartwarming introduction by my parents, who shared stories of my childhood and how proud they were of the young woman i had become.

Tears filled in my eyes as i listened to their words, my heart swelling with gratitude. I hugged them both tightly, thankful for their unwavering support.

"Thank you, Mom and Dad. For everything and for making this event possible for me." I said.

Dad caressed my hair and smiled. "Anything for our baby bunso. We love you always!" He said.

After a while, the moment that everyone's waiting for— the 18 roses. As the music softly played in background, my first dance started with my father. I smiled at him as he held me close and his eyes were filled with pride and love. It was a slow, tender dance, and for a moment, it felt like time stood still.

I mouthed thanks to him as we finished. As the other dances followed, each man twirled me around the floor, sharing laughs, jokes, and heartfelt memories. Some made me giggle, like my childhood best friend who reminded me of our mischievous adventures. Others made me emotional, like my uncle who had watched me grow up. Each dance was unique, and with every rose handed to me, i felt even more loved and cherished.

And lastly, my last dance is him. The music background quickly changed as he enters to the ball with a rose on his hand. "You're back again, my prince." I teased again.

I heard him laughed, he held me closer. "I got the chance to look more closer in you, looking stunning." He complimented.

I smirked. "Why? Lalo ka na bang nahulog sakin?"

He shook his head and slightly leaned his forehead to mine. "I fell deeper than you expected. And i'm loving every single of it, Heidianne."

"Thank you, Josh."

After the dances, i quickly got up to the stage and took the microphone to thank everyone for being there. I spoke from the heart, my voice soft yet strong, expressing how much it meant to me to celebrate my special day with those i loved most. I mentioned how grateful i was to have such incredible people in my life, each of whom had shaped me into the person i was today.

I immediately went to table where Cristina and Juliana is to checked up on them. "Hello, how are guys? Aren't you tired?" Tanong ko.

"We should be asking you that, Heidianne. Are you good?" Tanong ni Cristina while holding Kaizer's hand.

"Do you want to call Joshua para tulungan ka?" Tanong ni Kaizer.

I shook my head and thanked them na i'm okay. "Please, get them home safely ha. I won't be able to message them later after the event kasi magp-pack na ako ng gamit." Sabi ko kila Kaizer at Max.

"Noted, madam. I'll drive this lady later at my home." Biro ni Max kay Juliana.

Binatukan ni Juliana si Max, napadaing siya sa sakit. "Damn you." 

"Fvck, calm down. Will you?"

And yes. Cristina and Juliana have their own partners na, it's obviously Joshua's closest friends din. I don't know how they got together but i'm happy for them.

The night continued with fun, laughter, and more dancing. The guests enjoyed a delicious dinner, took pictures in the photo booth, and shared stories under the twinkling lights. As the evening came to a close, i cut my beautiful three-tiered cake, adorned with delicate flowers that matched the decorations. Everyone gathered around me, singing and cheering as i blew out my candles.

"Let's all say, Happy Legality Caitlyn!" They all chanted.

By the end of the night, i was overwhelmed with gratitude. Surrounded by my loved ones, i would remember this day for the rest of my life. My heart was full, not just from the festivities, but from the love and support i felt from everyone in the room. As i looked around at the smiling faces, i realized how lucky i was to have such wonderful people to celebrate my 18th birthday with.

It was a night filled with love, laughter, and memories i would carry with me forever.

___

It's already midnight, my eyes were heavy. But i need to help Joshua pack my things for our get away trip later with the family. I lazily got up from my bed at tinignan siya. "Love. Can we just pack my things later and sleep for few hours? I'm really tired." Namamaos kong sabi.

I saw him stood up and sat beside me. "You can rest and i'll do the packing, you don't have to worry."

I shook my head at bumangon sa kama ulit. Kaagad akong umupo sa floor before i looked at him. "No. I'll help you, nawala na yung antok ko." I lied.

"Are you sure? Kasi it doesn't look like you're not sleepy." Natatawang sabi niya.

I yawned and stretched out my arms. "I'll sleep later kapag nasa sasakyan na tayo." Sabi ko.

Tumango naman siya at tinuro yung mga gifts na nasa kabilang side niya lang. "How about those gifts you just received earlier? Do you want to open them now?" He asked.

"Diba sabi ko i'll help you to pack my things. Why are you telling me to open the gifts, is that even important?" Sabi ko.

He pouted. "So, you won't open my gift either? Okay." Sabi niya.

Binato ko siya ng throw pillow at nagsimula nang maglagay ng mga damit sa gym bag ko. "Shut the fvck up, love! I'll open those gifts after we finish this, okay?" Sabi ko.