Old Flames

Dean POV

She was beautiful.

Everything I wanted.

And she was all mine.

I slid my hand down her body tracing the shape of her curves. The little baby bump on her tummy was a bit more noticeable now. Four months had already gone by.

Dani stirred in her sleep letting out a small whimper snuggling into my bare chest.

My hand went down to caress her brown locks.

"Mmm~ Morning Dean." She lifted up her beautiful face that contained a huge smile.

"Morning babe." I said kissing the top of her head. She smiled brightly while slowly sitting up and bringing the white sheets up to cover her naked body.

Staring at her, I connected with her widened chocolate orbs.

"W-what are you staring at?" I smiled at her cuteness. She was flustered with cheeks bright red.

"You're so cute Dani." I laughed.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because last night I saw all of you from head to toe and now you're acting shy like this." I said moving closer over to her, pulling the white sheet down and bring her body closer to me.

She flinched at first but eventually gave in. I began running my hands from her neck to her face. Kissing her gently, I took her breast in my hand gently groping it as she let out a low moan.

Slowly, she brought her hands up to my chest giving me a small push breaking the kiss.

"I should go freshen up." She whispered close to my lips.

Letting her go she grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around her small frame practically running to the bathroom.

Letting out a small laugh I sighed at how I finally had everything I'd wanted.

Nothing was going to change that.

Later on that day we decided to walk to a nearby flea market to buy some souvenirs for our friends back home. The sun was shining brightly plus the cool breeze and the sound of the near by waves made it feel surreal.

Dani looked and pointed at so many things. She kept insisting on buying Bomi and Crush secret matching gifts because they liked each other (which is true Crush is whipped as fuçk).

I only chose a few things like the basic tourist I am.
What can I say keychains and hats are my thing. Dani laughed at me but I stayed loyal to my hats and keychains.

Moving on to a small jewelry store we began admiring all the hand made jewelry till a familiar voice caught my attention.

"Dean?"

Short chapter and finally an update lol. Drama coming soon y'all pls don't hate me 😬