Hello - Final

Dean POV

"Okay so we can hear everything through this little mic under your shirt alright. This ear piece is clear as day and small as possible so we'll be able to talk to you through here. Don't forget our code words in case anything happens." The head chief, Woojin, said with a hand placed on my shoulder while I nodded rapidly at everything he said.

Once they had told me every thing I needed to know and asking me if I was okay with doing this I quickly made my way out of the dark blue van fixing my clothes to make sure my bullet proof vest wouldn't show.

The restaurant I had chosen was a place I visited regularly once I got out of the hospital. Eventually I got close to the owner and he became like a second father to me. He let me rent out the entire place for tonight even though he was redundant at first when I told him my true intentions. I promised I'd repay all the damage if there was any.

Stepping inside I noticed cases of flowers everywhere along with candle lights that lit up the whole restaurant. That and the vintage feel the place had gave it a real romantic vibe. A place where I'd love to take Dani but I had to be wasted on this mission.

Since I was there early I arranged the dishes along with a few finishing touches and as I sat down Irene walked in admiring the scenery when she locked eyes with me.

"Omg Dean you did all this for me?!" She cried admiring the whole place while she walked closer over to the candle lit table.

"All for my best girl." I smirked pulling her into my arms. Jeez I felt so disgusted. An Oscar is what I deserved for this acting.

I knew I had to get on it soon so I just got on it quickly by attacking her neck with kisses while running my hands down her body.

She moaned at each touch pulling on my hair like a savage.

"I'm so glad I picked You over that Bitch Dani. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it." Lies these were all stupid lies.

"I patiently waited for the day you'd open those pretty eyes of yours and see what you were missing out on baby." She breathlessly said backing us up against a wall running her hands through my hair.

"Yeah? Too bad I still have to have her around. She keeps trying to steal my attention away from you." Come on you idiot say something incriminating.

"She's a whore. Glad I got her into that stupid accident even though she didn't die." Irene spoke letting out a laugh. She stiffened at her words but I quickly pulled her back into the trance bitting down on her collar bones.

"Thankfully she survived." I said leaning down and whispering into her ear. Irene quickly opened her eyes giving me a push.

"What did you say?" She was breathing heavily her eyes wide.

"I said I'm glad she survived. She can finally see how justice was brought to her and I. How could you?" My feet unconsciously stepped forward one by one making her step back with fear. She slowly began laughing to her self like a psychopath running her hands through her short hair furiously.

"But guess what buddy she fucking hates you and wants absolutely nothing to do with you now that she knows you're wrapped around my finger. Glad I added a little something into your drink that night. We sure did have fun." That's it she had lost it. Her once sincere and innocent smile was replaced with a vicious and evil one.