Gets some sleep chp.5

~(Y/n)'s POV~

We got to the motel and got three room...like why three room?Lillie said three damn room!I have a guess that's it has something to do with her ship..."Moon you'll share a room with Sun because you're taking care of him."Lillie said and Moon blushed"I call Hau!"Lillie said that leaves me with Gladion"Why don't you share a room with (Y/n)?"asked Gladion"Because I know you'll try and kill Hau and plus if I share a room with you I'll get bored and so will (Y/n)."Lillie said and I sigh"I'm going to sleep."I said plainly and walked to mine and Gladion's room.Worst thing just happen... There is only one bed!That little sneaky Lillie!She need to calm down about those ships!"I'll sleep on the couch."I said"No its alright sleep on the bed with me."Gladion said and I blushed"I swear if you try anything..."I warned him and he chuckles"Oh I won't try anything... Yet."I didn't here the last part because I knocked out...

~Gladion's POV~

Glad she didn't here me say the last word she would have probably tell Sun and yeah.*plays with her hair*Why am I so attracted to her...her beautiful (H/l) (H/c) hair and her sparkling (E/c) eyes,she makes me go crazy!

~Lillie's POV~

He he!There's only one bed in each room that means they will have to sleep together, I hope Gladion or (Y/n) wouldn't say they will sleep on the couch,that will be bad!"Lillie...sneaky aren't you."I heard Hau said from the bed and I chuckles"What are you talking about Hau?"I asked him and batted my eyelashes innocently "You know what I mean"he said while walking over to me."I have no idea what you're talking about Hau."I said and lean close to him and so did he...our lips almost touched until Nebby leaped out of the bag."Nebby!"I yelled"Get in the bag Nebby!"I told Nebby but it wouldn't listen...*takes out a weapon*This has to work"Here's a treat!Get in the bag and I'll give you more later."I said and it worked... I felt a hand wrap around my waist"Hau!"I said in surprise"What?"he ask laying on my shoulders and I sighed"I'm sleepy...I'm going to bed."I said and tries and get out of his grasp,but instead he picked me up and puts me in the bed with him.Next thing I knew Hau was already asleep and I too fell asleep.

~Moon's POV~

Sun is cute when he sleeps...*plays with his hair*Wonder why he fainted...(Y/n) said it has something to do with his surroundings,sometimes I don't get (Y/n),and her outrageous thinking.*chuckles*Wonder why Sun really loves his little sister...*went to sleep with Sun on her chest*

~Gladion's POV~

*wrap his arms around (Y/n) and went to sleep*

Author-Hope you guys like this one!