Discovered chp.8

~Lillie's POV~

"I hope Sun is okay."I said worried"Don't worry Lillie Sun will be alright."I heard Moon said and I nodded.(N/n)...why did she attack Sun like that?I thought that all they do is steal,but she's a different story."Lillie!Are you alright?"I heard Hau said when we arrived at the motel again"I'm fine."I reassure him and he sighed in relief.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Big sis!Where you goin'?"I heard one of the grunt said"Gotta teach this boy some manners."I informed them and they cheered"Alrigh' big sis!!"I sighed this kids are too noisy.I saw Gladion giving me a glare and I just glared back"Now let's go I got to teach you how to respect other people."I said and grab him by the collar and dragged him to route 7."You trying to act cool?"he asked"Just acting."I answered his simple yet annoying question."I don't why you would side with me."he admitted"I have my reasons...plus team Skull is getting boring."I said and he chuckles"Well then if we're gonna be partners in crime...then I need to know who you are."he said...I don't want to reveal myself to him though..."Umm...I don't think that really matters."I avoided that stupid question and he looked at me with a smirk...that doesn't look good"Well then I guess I have to do it the hard way..."he said while leaning forward touching my forehead with his.I swear to Arceus I'm a blushing mess..."Tell me your real name...please?"he asked so nicely and cutely!!And he freaking SMILE!!Calm down (Y/n) your gonna get a nosebleed from that cuteness overload...*looks away blushing*and he did the most unexpected thing ever!He removed my hat and wig...letting my (H/l) (H/c) hair fall out and I just stood there shocked"So you were (Y/n)... I had a feeling you were,by the way you act and speak it was very obvious."he said,I opened my mouth to say something but close it and he leaned closer again"Don't worry your still my rival no matter what."he said and smirked I thought he would say"Don't worry I still like you,no matter what."but no,me and my day dreams these days... I'll admit this,I like Gladion because his freaking edgyness and how cute he looks!"Now that I look at you...You look pretty cute in that outfit."he compliment me...he freaking called me "Pretty cute!"ugh I might faint...*gets nosebleed*Are.You.Serious!*covers nose*Why does this always happen to me....my poor nose"Shoot!"I said *some blood leaks out of her hand and Gladion sees that*No.No.No!"Hey (Y/n) are you alright?"he asked me and I nodded my head"I don't think so I see blood coming out of your hand and your all red... You sure you don't have a fever..?"he said"I-I'm f-fine."I said before I fainted...

~Gladion's POV~

I catched (Y/n) before she falls to the ground.*sees her bloodly nose*Hm she had a nosebleed for some reason...maybe because she had a fever?*checks her forehead*Its not hot...I guess I'll carry her to my room at the motel.

Author-Done with chapter 8!Hope you are liking the story so far!