The beach chp.14

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Once I woke up again I felt someone looking at me...Gladion of course."You're finally awake."he noted and I nodded"Get ready we're going to the beach."he said and my eyes went straight open and got ready like in a minute. I wore a (any bathing suit you want) with some sunglasses resting on my (H/c) hair and a white see-through cardigan. I saw a bit of blush on Gladion's cheeks and notices that he was wearing green shorts that matches his beautiful emerald eyes.He smirked at me for some reason and I notices that I was blushing too...oh crap!

We meant up with the others and went to the beach!Lillie was wearing a white two piece and Moon was wearing a blue two piece.Sun wore a orange and yellow shorts and Hau wore dark green shorts.I saw that Hau and Sun were blushing at Lillie and Moon...how cute!"(Y/n) you stay with us and the boys can play with the other boys."Lillie said I bet you that Lillie was the one who mentioned to go to the beach... If its from her she's planning something.Oh I can get my revenge on her here,it will be perfect!Now just to make Lillie trip on something and fall on Hau...and boom kiss happened!Its gonna be hard cause Lillie doesn't hang around the boys that much...maybe when she's trying to apply suntan lotion on her back...then I'll tell Hau to do it even if she ask someone else."Okay."I replied,me and the girls went under the umbrella to put on our suntain lotion while the guys straight up ran for the ocean.We all needed help putting the lotion on our backs,luckily the boys just happens to get out the water for some food.Sun was being the gentleman out of the three hungry boys and actually helped Moon put lotion on her back.Gladion being the Edgelord himself just stood there looking at me like I was an idiot..."C-can you help me out lotion on my back?"I asked him and he seems to be blushing and I saw that Sun death glare him basically saying"Touch her and I'll end your life!"quiet threatened glare he got there."S-sure."he replied and starts to put the lotion on my back while I hear Sun over there saying"How dare you touch my sister!!"wow very overprotective*chuckles*Gladion looked at me confusingly"Laughing at Sun."I told him and he nodded understandingly. Once Gladion got done putting the lotion on my back it seems that Hau and Lillie still haven't done anything but just stare at each other lovingly.

~Lillie's POV~

Should I ask Hau to put lotion on my back?I mean that would just be weird and Gladion will sure kill him by now.I see (Y/n) smirking at me and Hau for some reason... And when I say "some reason"it means trouble, she's definitely planning something I just know it!"Hey!Hau why don't you put lotion on Lillie's back!?"I heard her yelled while trying to hold Gladion back with a hug."Um...L-Lillie would you want me to do your back?"I heard Hau asking and I slowly nodded and laying down.Once Hau was done I clipped my bikini top back together and thanked him.

~Gladion's POV~

I can't believe (Y/n) would tell Hau to put lotion on Lillie's back!She's trying very hard to hold me back from attacking Hau and her eyes were close the whole time.What I was doing was just barely trying to escape her,it was cute of her trying to protect her friends...she surely did change from that cold personality to a kind and sweet personality."Gladion...I know you're not trying to escape."I heard (Y/n) said and blushes a little,well she's a sneaky little girl."And?"I said she opened one of her eyes and lean to my right ear and lick it.What the heck!I bet you my whole face is blushing right now,I heard her laugh"Hahaha!!!!Your face is so red!!"she laughed and I felt my ears getting heated up.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Hahahaha!!Man!Gladion's face expression was price less!!Anyways the girls were waiting for me to come with them to the ocean while the guys cook us some food for lunch,since we all skipped breakfast.When I looked up to see if the guys were cooking I didn't see them anywhere...until me and the girls felt something on our waist...

Author-CLIFFY!!Sorry a very late update!!I'll try and make the next update on time!!Sowwy!!!