Writer's Block

I'm having a writer's block and don't know what to,write for the next chapter.Its already been a month since my last update.So sorry,since I don't know what to write and been looking at other stories to get new ideas from them,but none came to me.I must really apologize since I've been lazy and busy with schoolwork, now since another test is coming up and I have to study for it.I just hope you guys didn't get mad or bored with me for not updating since I've been very lazy for the pass few weeks.If you guys have any suggestions for the following chapters please comment whenever you like.

Also I've been taking my time to continue drawing again since it's been boring in my house lately and my phone is always dead,so I never really get to write. I always want 500+ words so it can satisfied you guys.I've been think about doing another book,but I don't know what its gonna be about,and also doing the last part of the story like this...

Skyla-Well that's it for today chapter I hope you all enjoy it!

Lillie-Yeah!Come back next chapter! Gladion stop hitting Hau!

Hau-*getting hurt*Owwwie!!Lillie help!!!

Skyla-Yeah go help your boyfriend Lillie...*snickers*

Lillie-*blushes*S-shut up!

Gladion-*stops*Alright shall I kill him now Skyla?

Skyla-Gladion...don't do it....*smile sweetly,the smile that scares him the most*

Gladion-*shivers*A-alright....

Moon-Moving on from that deadly Skyla,please come back and visit!*bows*

Sun-Oooo!!!!Drama!!-

Moon-*hits Sun in the head and he flop on the floor*Please don't mind him...*drags him to the Pokémon Center*

Lillie and Skyla-Scary...

Gladion-You thought that was scary?!Wait until you see Skyla getting angry...

Skyla-Alright that's enough out of you!*drags Gladion somewhere*

Hau-Ooo!!!!Is the lemon gonna happen?!

Lillie-Ignore him,well we'll see you guys later!*goes off to the Malasada shop with Hau*