I

《 Daniellea's POV》

ZANE  takes my egg roll and I take his spring rolls. We have been working late on the biggest project of our career  yet. We work at a design company and when we put our heads together we are such a force to be reckoned with.  Our bosses  knows that we  are  their best in the entire company.  They have five location in the United States and two over seas and we always stand out compared to everyone else.

I make sure all our portfolios are closed before opening our boxes of Chinese food and sushi.  Zane get the soy sauce and wasabi mixed before getting his chopsticks ready.  " You left your fork in the bag and the cookies." I say

Zane looks at me like I'm crazy and I nearly slap him. He knows the routine  we open our cookies first then we use our forks to stir our food before using our chopstick to eat.

Zane smiles and says " It's almost midnight and we haven't ate since 9 this morning and we still have to do tradition?"

"Yes we do. Remember when we did it over video chat before I got here?" I ask him

"Good point Ellea. "Zane says before handing me my cookie. We open them and then get our forks and mix our food before getting the chopsticks and digging in.  As we eat we talk about  our love lives well the lack of them and new ideas for my nephew's room.

By time we have finished dinner it is 1:45. So we clean up and head put our things in my desk before going to the back room and going to sleep on the cots.   I dream of my wedding day. My dress  a Couture Paolo Sebastian that is to die for.   As my husband and I dance the my heart swells and sings out, leaving me with a glow of happiness. 

He pulls me closer and we are no longer in the ballroom but in our bedroom. As he helps me undress he place kisses against my nape and shoulders.  I moan out his name before spinning around and kissing him deeply.

He picks me up and lays me on the bed before looking at me sweetly.

"My sweet Ellea."

"My Zane.!!" I moan out as he kiss down my neck.