IX

《 Daniellea's POV 》

GRIFFIN  tells me to stand up and I move to the chair next to him.

"Remember beyond." Griffin says before pulling his shirt off and walking over to me. He grabs me my the arms and pulls me up to his body. I gasp on impact. His chest hard and sculpted. I place my hand on his shoulder and Griffin smiles.

"I'm sorry if we leave you bruised baby girl." Griffin says before kissing me.  I kiss him back but I'm far from being in control.
His tongue  dominants my mouth. His hand roam my body. Then I feel him. Zane. He wraps his arms around me and kiss my neck. His touch much different from Griffin's: his hands caress my skin while Griffin's is everywhere at once.

My moans are ate by Griffin. He takes while Zane gives.  When Griffin finally pulls away from my mouth I'm weak at the knees from Zane's mouth work on my pulse.

Griffin  pulls my hair lightly, giving Zane better access to my pulse. Zane licks my neck and kiss his way behind my ear.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard baby." Zane says before nipping my ear and sucking on my earlob.  I moan and I feel Zane smile before I see his face.

Griffin turns my face away from Zane's  and pushes me into the arm chair. He grabs Zane by the loops of his pants and pulls him against him.

Griffin teases Zane and just watching this turns me on more and more.  When Griffin finally kisses Zane it's nothing short of oral sex. The way that Zane moans and Griffin groans. Their bodies moving against each other in just the perfect way.

When they pull apart Zane's lips are bee sting and swollen. Griffin's are the same but   redder and more swollen.

"That's turn you on Danny baby?"

I blush and Zane laughs and says " I think you are more turned on then you've ever been. Am  I right?"

I nodd Griffin laughs.

"Please don't laugh at me." I say suddenly feeling shy

"Never." Griffin says before taking my hand and kiss it.

Zane comes over to me and says " undress me baby."

I stand up and walk us back before slowly dragging my hands down Zane's torso and slowly lifting his shirt; to show his strong abs and perfect pecs. Once his shirt is off I take a minute just to feel him and engrave his body into my mind. His smell. His everything.  I look up from his chest to his eyes and see they are that bright blue and green mixture.

Zane moves his hand to caress my face and I know, from the way his hand softly comes down, that this isn't the way he wanted our first time to be.

His thumb captures the single tear that fell from my eye before he kiss me. Our kiss is slow and wanting , yet full of passion and saddness.

When Zane pulls back I can't help but says those three words.

"I love you."the tears don't fall but you hear them in my voice.

Zane kisses my forehead before running his hands down my arms and slowly pulling my shirt off. I lift my arms and he pulls it over my head and drops it onto the floor.

He pulls me close and peppering  kissed all over my face before taking my lips into captivity again. His mouth working magic on me. My body goes limp as he makes love to me through my mouth. His hands caressing my back and neck. When he pulls away he trails kisses down my throat before resting his head in my breast.

The way he holds me and caress me makes me feel so special. Makes me feel wanted. Makes me feel...forever loved.