XI

《 Griffin's POV 》

" YESSS PLEASE AGAIN SIR!!!!!!!!" Daniellea yells.

I bring my hand down hard on her ass leaving her a bright red hand print. Zane kiss her now bruising ass. I smile at them I and  I can tell already that this is going to be the transition night. This will not be the last time we three are together.

" Danni go lay at the head of the bed." I say before pulling Zane by the hair up to my chest " I want you to make her come so hard she won't know her head from the sky"

I push Zane down and rub his ass as before spanking him. As I do he eats Danni out and moans against her. I watch her face and then it hits me. Nipple claps. I pull Zane's head up and push him down on the bed.

"It's time my, Danni lay across the bed. " I say before getting the nipple claps.

As she gets comfortable I play with her nipples before putting the clap on her. Danni hisses in pain and Zane soothes her.

"Cute. "I say before kissing Danni. She moans into my mouth as I play with her cunt.  I pull away and look at Zane.

" I want you to fuck her mouth nice and while I hammer this pretty cunt. Understand boy?"

"Yes Daddy. "

"If you come in her mouth you won't be able to come for the rest of the night."

" Yes Daddy" Zane says looking down at the floor.

"Good now Danni what is our safe word?"

" Beyond Sir."

" Good Danni." I say as I slide up and down her slick lips. " Ready?"

" Yes Daddy." Danni says and I thrust into her hard. She's so tight. Almost too tight. I groan and just savor this moment before looking up at Zane.

I don't even have to say anything he knows that I want him to start now.  I draw back and slam back into Danni and Zane fucks her mouth. As I pound into her I play with her clit.

Her cries as muffled by the cock in her mouth and my groans are mixed with Zane's.  "Play with the clamps " I groan as I pound into her

Zane lifts the chain and pulls it lightly before winding it around and Danni's sweet tight cunt tightens around me more and I know she's close. I draw back and pinch her clit before slamming back into her. Sending her over and me into a frenzy.

I pound into her until I reach my release. When I do I pull the clamps off and latch on to her left nipple, sucking hard and tweak it's twin.

"Daddy please!!!! Please!!!!" Danni screams

"Please what baby? Tell Daddy what you want."

"Please let make me cum again."

I smile and kiss her neck before grinding against her. She arches her back and rolls her hips. I smile and tell her to stay still. 

"Don't move an inch. If you do Zane's going to spank that ass."

"Ummmm...I don't think I can hold still."

I pull out of her and spank her cunt and Zane holds her legs wide for me. I dip my head down and start eating her again and she comes hard . When she finished she goes limp and her body spazzes for about a minute before she can even say anything.

"You okay baby girl?" Zane ask stroking her hair.

"I don't know. Is there stars on the ceiling?"

Zane looks up and then looks back down at her and says "No baby, just relax."

I grab Zane my his soft mane and yank his head back. "Did I tell you that she could relax?" I growl in his ear.

"No sir."

" Then why are you telling her too?"

"I'm sorry sir. She's just in such a fragile state right now I wanted her to be okay before we continued."

"On your knees now. You filthy whore!!" I yell as I push Zane  face into the bed.

He slides down on his knees and keeps his face in the bed. I beckon Danni and she slides towards us.

I grab her my her feet and pull her to where Zane lays.

"Look up slave."

Zane looks up and sees Danni's glistening cunt in front of him and he know before I even say the words.

"Eat her cunt and she better cum hard."