XXX

《 Zane's POV 》

MY mom smiles at us as we sit down. Ellea grabs my hand and squeezes it giving me the reassurance I need. I sit down and Griffin and Ellea sit on either  side of me.

" Zane...."

"Not now. I would like to just have dinner right now."

"Okay son. " my father - I mean uncle says

" So Griffin is it?" He ask Griffin

"Yes sir." I pick up my fork with a smile at those two words and Ellea holds in a giggle.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a personal trainer and a yoga techer."

"Is that where you met?" My mother ask.

"Yoga class. They usually went to my sister's class. I covered for her one night when I had first moves and Zane invited me to dinner with him and Danni."

"So I take it you three are a thing?" My aunt ask.

Ellea looks at me an Griffin does the same. I just look at my aunt and ask "Do your really want to know to be happy for me or to talk about what  horrible humans we all are?"

"Zane KaylanTh...."

"Answer the question and I may answer yours. I'm done with trying to please this family. The only man that loved me for me is dead and no cared  enough to tell me the truth about his relation to me. So what's it's goin' be? Happy or horrible because I learned with this family there are no in betweens."

"Sorry I'm late. I was with Jason and Jennifer."

I laugh. Ellea hits me and I grab her hand and lean over and whisper  in her ear.

" You're already up to thirty do you want to make it thirty five?"

I pull back and Ellea takes a sip of her wine. Gin hugs Griffin and kiss Ellea and I on the cheek.

"So what have I missed."

"Dad's not my dad." I say eating some beans.

"If he's not your dad then who is? Mom is dad my dad?" Gin ask in a quick breath.

"Yes I'm your father Ginger. I'm Zane's uncle biologically."

"So who's his dad?"

"My dad just died Gin."

" MOM!!!" Gin says shocked.

"It was a complicated situation but nither of you should be sitting here talking about me as if I did something wrong."

"So sleeping with your husband's brother and having his child for your husband to raise in his own isn't wrong?" I nearly yell.

"Zane you are out of line."

"Really Fred? Am out of line. I just found out by you that the man I've thought to be my father for 20 some odd year isn't and you expect me to be chill about this." I yell as I stand up

"Zane!" Griffin says in a rough voice.

"No Griffin I'm done with this bull shit. I was going coming to apologize to them and get answers but that isn't possible of they don't understand that they are wrong. " I yell at Griffin.

Ellea grabs my hand is  I snatch it away and storm out of the house. Hot tear stain my cheeks as I walk to Ellea' s house. 

"Damit Zane slow down " I hear Ellea yell. I turn around to see her trying to catch up to me. She jogs up to me and we walk the rest of the way to her house. My tear still staining my cheeks when I knock on the door.

Mrs. Rodriguez opens the door and when she sees me crying she pulls us into the house.  Ellea kiss her mom and leads me up to her room.

As soon as we get there I push her back against the door and kiss her. Ellea moans and submits to me.  I pick her up and pull her skirt up and pull her panties to the side before freeing my cock and plunging into her.

My thrust hard and fast. Ellea rips her mouth from mine and whimpers. She holds on and I just continue my assult on her. I feel her body growing tense and I thrust harder and harder into her. 

She buried her face in my neck and comes as I kiss her neck and cum in side of her.  I slide is down the door and Ellea holds me as my tears rush back to me.

"Oh Ellea" I cry. She just holds me tighter and kiss my head.

"I'm here baby. I'm here. " Ellea says and I just let go of all of my anguish .