XXIV

《 Third Person POV》

I've seen them the past week fucking and going on dates and sleeping in each other's bed. It makes me sick. She laughs and kiss him before handing him his coffee that she just ordered him.

I sip  mine and watch as he joins them. It's the second time I've seen him with them. He kiss Ellea and then Zane. Ellea takes his hand and kiss it before putting hee hand in his hair and playing with it.

Are they all a thing? My Ellea fucking two men? I watch as they talk and how he looks at Ellea. He says something to her and her breath hitches. She shifts in her seat and Zane leans in on the other side of her and says something and she looks between them.

"Please " Ellea says then the rest I can't hear her. After a minute they get up and head towards Ellea' s car.

I wait a minute before following them. I walk pass them and hear them say they'll meet at Zane's place.

I head to my place. I walk in the office and turn on the tv and see that they have just arrived.

Ellea is in the arms of the unknown guy and  is kissing him. Zane is locking the door and  leads them to the bedroom.

He throws her on the bed and grabs Zane. He kiss him deeply before pushing him on top of Ellea.  Zane kiss Ellea and kiss down her body .

Ellea moans and shake under him and the other guy straddles her chest and I see. That he is fucking her mouth while Zane eats my sweet Ellea.

I turn the screens off before throwing my cup at the wall. She is mine. They will play for this. She is mine. Only mine.