VII

《 Zane's POV 》

"WHY does that matter?"

"Because it's what holding you back."

"If anything Zane I love you more because people think you don't deserve respect and love because you sleep with both sex."  Ellea says crying still.

I can't believe I've made her cry. I always am the one drying her tears and making her smile.

"How about this we have tonight and in a week we regroup and decide where we will take our relationship. All three of us."

"I don't know if I can just have one night with you." Ellea says.

"Would you rather go on not have had me at all?"

"No but I don't know if my heart can take that. I've...."

"Shut up and listen to your body. Your heart is telling you to let us have you all night."Griffin tells her.

" Please don't...."

"Don't break your heart!?!?" Griffin ask

"Not don't break her."

I walk over to her and wipe her tears away and kiss her forehead before kissing her tear stained cheeks. I cup her face and tilt it up some and ask " My I kiss you baby?"

"Please!" Ellea says breathlessly

I softly kiss her full pink lips. They tastes of wine and watermelon with cherries. When I feel her responding I know that this is it. The moment I've been waiting for so long for.  I deepen the kiss and my whole existence feels complete.  The way her mouth and tongue moves in perfect accord with mine just reminds me how stupid I was for not listening to my heart. I tell Ellea all the time to listen to her heart yet I don't.

She moans and I pull her closer.  My hands move down her perfect hourglass body to she sharply ass. I pull away before we take things even farther, but all I need to know was shared in that kiss.

Daniellea Abril Florencia Rodriguez should be the person I spend the rest of my life with, but I will I make it happen or let her fall through my fingers