XIII

《 Zane's POV 》

Gin wakes me up and I pull her into bed with me. I cuddle her to my chest and kiss her head.

"I missed you a lot little sis."

"Then come home more."

"I'm home. Ellea is home. That house is just the place I grew up."

"Don't be like that."

"It's not my fault that mom and dad hate me."

"They don't hate you."

"Oh yeah. Then how come I can't come 'home' and stay in my old room?"

"You can."

"No I can't they turned it into a office."

"They just need a space to work."

"Gin wake up and realize that mom and dad hate me. Their bisexual son. They hate me and they only show their face every now and again to let me know that they still have my money."

"Zane they still love you. They may distest you but not hate you."

"You know mom found me and Noah making out in my room when I was 17."

"No."

"Yeah well she did and she kicked Noah out of the house before calling dad and sending me away."

"Is that why we all had to go to summer camp while you but you went to boarding school?"

"Yeah. My senior year they sent me to boarding school and if it wasn't for Ellea then I would have stayed all year."

"She's here. Ellea. She's in the living room waiting on you."

I hurriedly get up and rush to the living room to see Ellea in the couch in her new Jimmy Choo heels.

I smile at her and she smiles at me before standing ups. I hug her and she hugs me back. I kiss her and she wraps her arms around my neck and kissing me back.

"Good morning." I say

"Indeed it is." Ellea says smiling at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Ummm...lets just say that I'll be smiling all day." Ellea says

I smile and kiss her again.

"Finally he's made a move on her." Gin says making us pull apart.

We laugh and Ellea pecks my lip before saying " We have a meeting today. In like and hour."

"I'll be ready in five minutes." I say and go change into some work clothes and get my bag.

I take Ellea's hand and we head to the office. When we get in we get everything set up and make sure we look prosentable.

I have just enough time to sneak in a kiss before our clients walk in. 

Ellea's hand is still resting on my chest when they walk in and I take it and kiss her fingertip before grabbing her free hand and locking our fingers together.

The week is not needed for me. I'm going to be with her. With them. Griffin desires a chance just as much as I do if not more. I realize that I've caused Ellea so much unneeded pain over the year that she really shouldn't give me a chance.

I lean over a little and whisper in her ear "I love you." Ellea looks up at me and smiles knowing that I mean as a lover and not just a friend.