II

《 Zane's POV》

Ellea puts on her shirts before pulling up her thong. She always tucked her shirt in her skirt first then put on her underwear. I never understood it but it's her.

After she smoothes down her skirt she puts on the little black belt before putting on her MK heels and before flipping her hair and shaking it out.

I smile and grab her brush and ponytail holders. She sits down before letting me but up her bun. When I finish she kiss my cheek and looks in the mirror.

"It's perfect. You have to teach me how you do them this well. " Ellea says

I smile and says " This is nothing

I smile and says " This is nothing. My sister can put up a bun so perfect you want to cry in less then five minutes. "

"I know being a ballerina helps with that. " Ellea says before soothing down her outfit once more. I watch as her hands goes over her ass and I can't help but to grab her ass.

" I love your booty, baby girl

" I love your booty, baby girl. I know you that right?" I whisper against her neck.

"I you've told me before." Ellea says pulling away from me. "I look okay?"

"You look amazing baby girl."

Ellea smiles and kiss my cheek before leaving. She starts the coffee before go ingredients to get us some breakfast.

When she gets back we eat and get to work. Our dead line is in a week and we are just over halfway done with this project.

As we look over a few design details and color schemes I can't help but to check my best friend out.

As we eat and work Sarah the office whore  stops by and ask me if I  would come help her with her computer. As soon as I sit down she starts rubbing my shoulders and I know that this is about to be bad.

"Hands off please. " I say moving her hands.

"Come on Zane. I KNOW  Ms. deadline isn't giving you anything.  I can make you feel good baby. Just give me five minutes at least."

"He wouldn't give you two. You too low on the food chain for him." Ellea says from the doorway.

"Ellea I can handle my own problems and Sarah you just aren't my type." I say before getting up and leaving them both there.

I go to the bathroom and I wash my face before going back out. When I get out I see Ellea adding some more minor details.

" How about kickboxing tonight?" I ask her.

"Sure we leave an hour after today?" Ellea ask.

"Sure I'll drive if you want?"

"No we head home and then we walk tonight. I think the air is what we need."

"Yeah I agree. Come on let's finish this before they assign us another." I say before we bury ourselves in colors and drawings.