VIII

《 Griffin's POV 》

AS they kiss I watch as I drink my lemonade.  I know that this is the night that will change everything for Zane and Daniellea will be left  brokenhearted.   They made a deal with each other and I will agree with their terms but as soon as we hit my bedroom I take complete control over both of them.

Daniellea is quite and shy at times but I bet she is wilder then half of my other lovers.  Zane pulls away after Daniellea moans and I take the opportunity to pull her into my lap. She falls on my lap with her back on my free arm.

"Tell me baby girl  what is this night to be?"

"I've always dreamed about being with two men before but Zane never invited me...."

"Well we can make up for that tonight."

"I would like that." Daniellea says.

"Okay but first we have to set some rules." I say before kissing her cheek.

"Okay what rules?"

"Well need a safe word."

"Beyond" Daniellea says before looking at Zane.

"Sounds good to me." Zane says

"Alright then. Now I need to know how many people you've been with in the past few months."

"No one in a year for me. Zane didn't you fuck three months ago?"

"Yeah two men. We are clean and Daniellea just got off her cycle about five days ago."

"Okay well I've been with one female in the past six months and that's all. I'm clean as well so...?"

"Bareback is fine with me. Daniellea?"

"Only time I did that was when I lost my virginity. I trust you Zane and so I'm going to stick with you and go raw."

"Good now what time do you two have to work tomorrow?"

"Well don't have to be in tomorrow until 1 in the afternoon." Zane says

"Well damn. I have class at eleven." I say

"Well how about we leave tonight?" Daniellea ask

"Not happening baby girl. We plan to wear you out.  "

"Plus I'm not letting you leave the bed unless to piss baby."Zane says cupping Daniellea's face.

"So it's settled y'all send the night and I will show  y'all your room for afterwards." I say caressing Daniellea's thighs.

Zane leans down and says " Ellea what we do here tonight will change things so if you do want to leave say something now."

"Zane things have already started to change so why prolong it?" Daniellea says before cupping his face.

"Okay." Zane says before standing up straight and going to sit on the couch.

"Since everything is cleared up it's time."I say and Zane smiles and Daniellea takes a deep breath.