XV

《 Zane's POV 》

ELLEA tries to talk to me for the rest of the day but I just blow her off. When we head home I don't talk to her and I just go to my place.

Kenney, one of my occasional fucks, sees me opening up and smiles at me.

I grin and he walks over.

"So what up?"

"Nothing much Ellea and I are fighting."

"Want to let it out?"

"I'm good,but thanks for asking. How has things been with you."

"Good have you been tested lately?"

"Yeah two weeks ago , why?"

"Found out that I have syphilis. I've had it for a while."

"I'm sorry but thanks for telling me."

"It's my rightful duty to. This won't effect us will it?"

"No that not the thing that will. I'm about to take a huge step in my life so...."

"I understand." Kenney says before waving bye and going to his place.

When I get inside I start stripping and go to take a shower, but as I am pulling my underwear off I notice my ex and sister.

"I take it you had a long night and day seeing how we have been here for two days and you haven't been here." Gin says

"I was with Ellea. How did y'all even get in here?"

"I made a key last time. Now you may want to cheer up seeing how mom and dad are coming soon."

I groan and hop in the shower. As stay in there for like twenty minutes. When I get out I just lock my room door and lay on my bed for another twenty minutes. When I decide to get dressed my parents have arrived.

I throw on my gray skinny pants and button down shirt before styling my hair and putting in my shoes.

When I walk out I speak to my family before grabbing my I satchel and leaving

I hear my mom yelling at me as I close the door,but I don't care. I go to the coner store. I get some pills and Ellea some chocolate before heading back to my place.

When I walk in I go straight to my living room. To my surprise Ellea is sitting there with my family.

"Hello." I say to everyone but I keep my eyes on Ellea.

"We have plans for dinner in a hour." My mother says.

"Okay, Ellea may I have a word with you?"

"Do you think now is a good time?"

"I suppose not. Are you joining us for dinner?" I ask her

"Why would I?"

"Daniellea...."

"Zane...."

Ellea stands up and nods at me before saying good bye to my family and leaving.

"I suppose you are right? What in the world is going on? " Gin ask

"None of your concern. Now if we want to get where every we should more than likely leave now. "I say

"Zane we will be talking about what ever that was between you and Danni." My father says

" Well you won't be getting answers. What goes on between me and Daniellea is our business. I don't understand why y'all must know everything that goes on with us."

"Maybe because we love you both and we are waiting on you to open your fucking eyes and marry her before someone else gets a chance." Gin says

"Ginger language!!!!"our mother says

"Get out.Everyone get out." I yell.

" Zane...."

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" I yell at my family.

"I'll text you the name of the restaurant that we are having dinner at." my mom says before grabbing her purse and leaving with everyone following behind her.

I just want to fucking sleep but I can't even do that. I need a drink.