XXIX

《 Griffin's POV 》

SPEEDING up I pass the park and drive to the vactant lot that I saw coming in. I pull up and park the car and get out Zane follows and I tell him to get it all out.

"Why do you care?"

"Because it's part of my role as the man that fucks you and your girlfriend. That's what a boyfriend does he cares so let it all out." I say to him

Zane comes over and push me before hitting me in the chest. His smaller hands leaving a bit of a sting. He pushes me again and again before he turns away and runs over to the rocks and throw one. He throws another and another before he screams. He yells. Finally he cries. I walk over and kiss his hair and hold him.

After a while he looks up at me puffy eyed and flushed cheeks.

"I'm adopted too." I say softly.

I walk us to the hood of the car and sit him down before sitting next to him.

"When I was five my dad walked out on my mom then my mom diedwhen I was eight. My aunt took me in and then she didn't want me any more. When I turned 10 she gave me to the state. When I was 12 I was adopted by my parents. My dad found me when I was 13 and I beat him. I cried. And then finally I talked to him.  He told me about his other family he had. He even took me to his family home for a week and when he did I nearly got killed. His real wife hated me. My brothers tried to beat me up and my sister and I played dress up and that made me even more of a target.

"I was running from them one afternoon,my brothers that is and I ran into the road. A car was coming and lucky for me they where already slowing down. So I know how is feels to find out that the man you thought was your father isn't. Cause I never knew my birth father as a father. He was just a man who my mom loved that left us when we needed him.  So understand why you are so mad. From what I understand your birth father was there for you when no one else was. You lost the man you loved first and it hurts. You lost someone who understands you and it okay to grieve over him." I say to Zane

"Where are you're parents now?"

"My birth father died when I was 20 and then my mom moved to Mexico after her and my father got a divorce. I stayed with my father who is now somewhere in this world.  We all talk but I never...."

"Thank you." Zane says.

"Your Welcome baby. Now how about we leave and have a quick yoga session "

"Sure then we get to apologize to my parents. "  Zane says

I grab his chin and turn his face towards me and I kiss him gently. Zane kiss me back with a ferice passion. I let him take what he needs like a good Dom would. I give him what he needs and when his hand grabs my through my shorts I pull away and say "Lets get you home baby. I know Danni is worried."

He nods and I nip his lips really quick before we get in the car and head to his parent house. When we pull up Danni runs out of the house to us. She kiss us after she hugs us and ask Zane is he feeling better.

He just nods and she turns to me " Are you okay? Is he okay?"

" Yeah we just had a heart to heart. He are doing to do some yoga in the room you can join us. "

"I think I will." Danni says

We all walk back in the house and upstairs into the guest room and start our yoga session. After about half and hour Zane seems calm enough to think rationally. So we I end the session and ask him if he is feeling better.

When he smiles and kiss my cheek I know he is thankful for me. I smile at him and caress his cheek. I place a soft kiss on his lips and say "talk to me. Talk to us. We can't help if we don't know the problem."

"I just still so angry at them but I understand but they could have told me when they sent me away.  When I came back Danni and her family took me in. I could have lived with my...."

Danni climbs on his lap straddling him.

Zane  wraps his arms around her waist and press his face into her breast. He must have kiss them because  Danni moans and grips the back of his head.

"No sex" I say

Zane whimpers and lifts his head from Danni and says "No. I'm going to fuck you and Ellea by the end of this trip. "

I smile and says " Who said you can fuck me?"

Zane kiss Danni before sitting her on the bed and stand up. He leans down and kiss me. I let him. I let him have control. He catches me off guard when he pulls me up and grabs my ass.  I moan into his mouth and he smiles against my lips. He pulls away and start kissing down my neck, sucking lightly on my sweet spot.

I moan and Zane pulls away and spend me around.  He kiss the bass of my neck and kiss behind my left ear and says "I said" before kicking my feet apart and pushing my torso down.

I have to say being dominated by Zane is really sexy. His gentle roughness is such a turn on. I look over at Danni and see her slim fingers playing with her nipples.  She moans as is pull her to me and pull her panties to the side. Zane pulls my hair growling in my ear "She's mine don't you dare pleasure her with asking."

I moan and he slaps my ass. "What do you say to me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good boy now let Ellea go." I let her go  and Zane thrust against me and I have to grib the sheets from the force of his thrusts.

Danni moans and Zane stops his thrust against me. "Ellea keep your hands off my pussy."

"But daddy..."

"Do you want daddy to spank that pussy then fuck it or just fuck it?"

"Ummmmm....." Danni says and slides her hand back into her panties.  Zane smiles at her and says "You will be punished for touching what is mine baby."

Zane grab me by the throat and lifts my torso to his and says " I'll fuck you when I'm ready. Then I will happily submit  to you when we get back home. "

"Yes Sir. But I find it really sexy with you dominating me maybe we'll do it at home."

Zane chuckles and squeeze my now hard cock. "Maybe." He steps away from me and  I turn around and his mouth meets mine in a hot sloppy kiss. 

Danni whimpers and we pull apart and look at her.

"Did you just cum?" I ask.

"Yes sirs." Danni says

Zane smiles and looks at me. I smile back at him and says " Let's let her be for now. "

Zane goes to say something but a knock at the door stops us all.

"Zane dinner is ready. You and Ellea and your friend have a plate waiting ."  Zane mother says

"Okay Mrs.Thompson will be down soon. " Danni says, her voice cracking at the end.

We hear his mom leave and Zane looks at Danni.

"Now we have to go talk to them."he says with worry in his voice.

"We need to talk to them." Danni says getting out of bed.

I smile at her and kiss her softly before taking her fingers in my mouth tasting her sweetness.

"Come on baby. I know you're hungry. "  I say offering him my hand.

Zane hesitate for a good minute before taking my hand.

Now it's time to face the family.