V

《 Griffin's POV 》

"HEY baby what is thing you said last week?" Zane ask Daniellea.

"Oh about us needing to stop working so much and go have some fun?"

"Not just that...the other thing. I think this may be your chance."

"OR maybe yours." Daniellea says before taking a bite of her food.

"So what chance are you two talking about?"

"Well that is for us to know and you to find out "!Daniellea says smiling at me.

I get a sense of sexual tension between them and I know that this is the night for them to take the next step.

As dinner goes on Daniellea drinks three glasses of wine and Zane three beers. I had two beers and a glass of wine. Just as we are about to pay Daniellea goes to the bathroom. I slide closer to Zane and lean in and ask "What is up with you and Daniellea?"

"Well it's nothing really. Why you want her?"

"What if I said I did?"

" Well then I would have to find a ride home."

"I didn't say I didn't want you too." I whisper before backing away.

The look on his face tells me all I need to know. As soon as Daniellea come back I take her hand and leads her outside the restaurant with Zane close behind us.

As soon as we get to my car I pin Daniellea against my car and kiss her deeply. My tongue thrusting in and searching. I pull back after a minute and nip her lips before turning to Zane.

His face says nothing but his eyes show he is turned on and pissed. "Daniellea get in the front seat." I say to her and she compile. Zane walks over to me and looks like he is ready to swing but before he can do anything I grab him by the neck and kiss him.

I was sweet with Daniellea but Zane is another creature. I can tell he likes it rough and long. I tighten my grin on his neck a little as I thrust my tongue into his beer tang mouth.

When I pull away I push him back against the car and say "I think we three should talk don't you?"