XII

《 Daniellea's POV 》

ZANE  holds me and  whispers sweet praises to me. After he was told to eat me out again and make me cum Griffin fucked me  from behind and made Zane watch with out moving his hands from his head.

Griffin started playing with my  anus and that was my breaking point. It was weak but could still be heard. "Beyond"

Griffin released me and nodded for Zane to get me. Zane ran to me and cuddled me in his arms. I cry against chest from sher pleasure that was still going through my body.

Once I calmed down Zane kissed my hair and ask if I am okay.

" I'm tired and you haven't even fucked me yet. "

Zane laughs at me,  I feel the vibrations from his chest against my face, and I giggle along with him.

"Okay my lovelies, it's almost time for us to continue." Griffin says wiping his hands on a towel.

"Five more minutes please." I ask

"There is no need for that. You will be the watcher now baby."

"But..."

"You can join in after round one baby. You need to rest that little treasure you have. "

"Okay Daddy, could I feed Zane a little during through?"

"Only you touching yourself no mouths on you."

I nod and kiss Zane before untangling myself from him. Zane pulls me back to him and kiss me and I feel his erection growing as my hands go over his chest and abs.

Griffin pulls Zane away and pushes him onto the bed beside me before grabbing a hold of Zane's cock and starts kissing me as he jerks Zane off.

Zane's moans and groans turn me on more and Griffin feels that. He pulls away and pecks my lips before stopping.

"On your stomach bitch!!" Griffin tells Zane.

Zane gets on his stomach and push his knees apart to where his ass is waiting for Griffin.  Griffin leans down and kiss Zane's ass before getting the lube and rubbing it on his anus. I watch as he push two fingers inside and Zane exhales as he does.

Griffin starts fingering Zane and I watch and get the oil.

" Good thinking baby girl. Come here." Griffin says.

I walk closer to them and Griffin puts my hand on Zane's ass and I squeeze it before smacking it, making Zane yelp. Griffin pulls me into a kiss and keeps fingering Zane.

When we pull away Zane is panting. " You think he is ready baby girl?"

"No Daddy I think he can take another finger." I say

Griffin smiles and says " Right you are baby. Now hand me the oil." I hand him the oil and watch as he adds another finger into my best friend. Zane exhale and I run his back and kiss his shoulders.

Suddenly Griffin pulls his fingers out and positions his cock at Zane's ass.

"Relax big boy."Griffin says

"Rest your face on the bed baby." I say softly.

"Danny head if the bed and be a good girl."

"Please Daddy?"

"Head of the bed and shut that fucking mouth and keep them hands on your thighs!!"Griffin says in a stern voice.

I scramble back to the top of the bed and rest my hands on my thighs.

I watch as Zane takes in Griffin.

He starts slow before pounding into Zane.

Zane bites the covers and keeps eye contact with me. Griffin pulls his head up and says "Tell Danny how it feels." Griffin says pounding harder into Zane.

"Ahhh Daddy!! It feels like the flood gates of Hell has....opened up, toooo...fuck good to be real!!!" Zane barely gets out before Griffin pushed his face back into the mattress and has his way with him.

I hear Zane's groans and muffled "yes Daddy take my ass" and moan. I fell hot tears running down my face and I don't know why they are coming. I hear a smack and I look up to see Griffin spanking Zane in between thrust.

Griffin groans and says " come for Daddy." I hear Zane groan and his body tense up before relaxing.

Griffin follows soon after and falls on Zane. They just lay there for a minute before Griffin pulls out and tells Zane to get up.

They first thing Zane does is looks at me. When he see my  tears he rush over to me.

"Noo baby don't cry." Zane says wiping my tears.

I just break down in his arms just cry my eyes out. When I finish Zane tilts my chin up  and kissing my tearstained lips.

"Are you okay?"

I look at Zane and say "Honestly I don't know."

"Well then I'm calling it a night. Zane can you but Danny in the chair and help my with the bed?"

Zane picks me up and I see the clock and I gasp. It's 1 in the morning. Zane kiss my forehead and sits me in the chair before helping with the bed.

As they do that I end up dozing off.