XXXV

《 Ellea's POV 》

THE day has come. The day Zane and I become one. I smooth down my dress and slip on my shoes. my mother kiss my cheek and smiles at me. One lone tear falls from her eye and I grab her hand and kiss it. Even though I'm not in her dress this moment is so special. The first time she has seen me in my dress.

My father walks in and smiles at us. I turn around and extend my hand to him. He smiles and takes my hand. We stand as a family in the mirror. After a few moments my father tells me it's time to go.

"I'm ready papa."

As we walk to the car the butterflies spread in my stomach. As we get closer to the destination it just gets worse but that does matter. I know he will be there waiting for me. when we arrive at the ceremony space my parents get out and give me a minute. I know he is here , both of them are here.

I get out of the car and the bell tolls. The church bell tolls. The church us two streets over yet we still here it's bell. That is our sign. I take my mother's hand first and then my father's.

" I love you both and thank you for being here for Zane and I. I mean not just today but everyday of our lives." I say before kissing both their cheeks.

" That's our job as parents baby. There is no need to thank us. Now let's get you to your husband." my father say before we walk to the aisle.

When the music stops playing I look up to see Zane and Griffin standing side by side. Zane looks up and I tears. I want to run to him but I know that these are tears of love and joy.

The closer I get to him the more he sees the beauty that I am. The second my parents give my hands to him he kiss them.

"Oh Elllea." Zane whispers

I smile at him and he wipes my tear before  we turn to the justice of the peace. Even though we grew up Catholic,  we didn't want it to have a religious element to it seeing how we both left the church. The fact that we even thought to have a priest at first was a surprise to me. as we listen to the justice of the peace I can't help but look over at Griffin every now and again.

" Now the rings please." the Justice ask.

Griffin kiss the rings and hand them to the justice.

He hands Zane my ring and me Zane's. Then we say our vows.

" My best friend, the love of my life, the woman to bare my children, thank you. Thank you for loving me. For being there for me. For being you. Thank you." Zane say with a pregnant pause at the end.

I look at him and I know is the day he has dreamed of. The word that come from him next tells me that .

" Daniellea Abril Florencia you have been the person I've love for the longest of times. We grew up together. You stole my heart from the first day we met. Though I could keep going with the good things and times but the fact that you stood by me during the bad makes everything so much easier. The promises I could make you are pointless but I will promise you this one thing : to love you till the day I day, to be the lover, the husband , the friend you need I promise you that I will be the father I children need. I promise you this and I know if I do these things in life that we will be happy. Correction we will be HAPPIER, JOYFUL, LOVING. So with this ring I wed thy."

" Zane you and I were always the kind of friends that could talk about any and everything. The inside jokes we had set us apart from everyone. The fact that we love each other makes our friendship better. The fact that you trusted me enough to let me handle the family issues you had let me know that even without the rings I am your wife. I know we have a love strong enough to go through any hardship that we may have. I promise that I will stand by you like I have been for all my days. The rest of my days will be spent with you loving you, helping you, being your children's mother, being the person you love and need, being me for you. I love you and always will. So with this ring I wed thy." I say