X

《 Zane's POV 》

I lift my head from her breast and the look in her eyes tell me that this is already breaking her knowing that this maybe the last and only time that we have this. 

I wipe her tears and slowly pulling her bra off her; exposing her beautiful DD's.  I just stare at her for a minute before she tries to cover herself. I grab her hands and say " No don't you dare hide from me."

She drops her hands to my waist. We keep eye contract as she undoes my belt and pulls it from my pants. Ellea has never been bold when it comes to being  intimate. She has express how her three lovers always took charge and she could never get the courage to when she was ready. But as she slowly works my pants down to my thighs she has all the control. When she moves her  hand hesitantly onto my dick she has all the control.

"DAMN!!!"  I hear come from beside us. This is enough for us to look at Griffin to see him all ready in his boxers. From the looks of it he is about to explode and the first thing I want to do is lick him clean with my Ellea helping me.

Just the thought of us licking up Griffin's cum together before entering in a passionate kiss makes me ten times harder.   I groan as Ellea unconsciously squeezes me in her hand.

She looks back at me and then down and gasp. She pulls her hand away and blushes.

"You two are so damn sexy. The tension could be cut with an eyelash. I don't know how much more of that I can take." Griffin say before walking over and grabbing me by the balls.

"You want to suck my cock don't you big boy?"

" Yes Daddy!!" I say in a husky voice.

"Good but I think I like the idea of baby girl's lips wrapped around my cock as you watch tied up and fuller then a tic."

"Please Daddy. I've been a good boy. "

"What in the hell just happened?" Ellea says with her hands at her temples.

"Oh baby girl you've never been a submissive before or..."

"Zane you are not one to bend over and take it. You are one to grab someone by the balls and spank them."

I laugh and reach out to Ellea. She takes my hand and I pull her closer before says " Or  am I? I can bend you over and eat your pretty cunt while he fuck me over that table." 

Ellea shivers and I smack her ass before biting her neck. " Zane..."she moans as I kneel her ass.

Before I can kiss her Griffin has me on my knees with his cock in my mouth. He pulls Ellea to him and kiss her chest before bring her heaving breast to his waiting mouth. Griffin's hand comes to my head and adds pressure and that's all I need before swallow most of his monster cock down. I hear Ellea's moans and I suck Griffin harder.

I pull off and back away from him just as he comes. Ellea shows everything from how turned on she is to who confused she is.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

"No sir." I say look down away from Ellea.

" What are you thinking baby girl?"

"Zane don't be shamed of whom you are baby. That was so hot." Ellea says getting in her knees in front of me. She caress my cheek before kissing me.

"Do I have to ask to..."

"He can't cum in my presence but you can baby girl."

" Can we move this to the bedroom or something ?" Ellea ask.

" Once there I am Alpha."

" How should I address you then?" Ellea ask . Her innocence is so sexy.

I pull her closer and wishper  " Sir, Daddy, Master, King,anything that symbiosis power almost. I think Daddy turns him on more though baby."

Ellea's breath  becomes more shallow with each word. I slide my hand down into her panties. Griffin must have had her remover her pants while I was...

I start slow before sliding two fingers inside of her. She gaps and tries to get away.  I laugh and pull out before sucking my fingers clean of her juices. She taste so amazing. Like raspberries and pineapples. 

"Come one Danny. You can walk to the bed room with me. Zane you can use the bathroom if you need it is the third door on the right coming down the hall."

"Thanks you. " I say knowing that he is giving me time to handle my throbbing cock. 

I walk to the bathroom and sit on the John before wadding some tissue up and bring myself to release.  After I clean up I walk to down the hall to the only open door.

I walk in the room to see Ellea and Griffin sixty-nineing and I and instantly back throbbing hard.

I take in a sharp breath and walk over on the bed and run my hand down Ellea's back before smacking her lovely ass. She shrieks around Griffin's cock and he moans against her.

Once Griffin taps her butt three times she moves off of him and releases him from her mouth. 

" Ellea  I never knew you..."

" I've only done it like four times." Ellea says blushing.

I take her by the hand and pull her against me. She gasp on empact. I grin and kiss her. Griffin's precum lingering making the kiss that much hotter.

We fall on the bed, never breaking the kiss, my hand snakes in between her legs. I find her cunt and tease her before shoving two fingers inside of her.  Only then is the kiss broken. My sweet Ellea throws her head back panting. I smile and work her until she is on edge.

" Both of you on your  hands and knees" Griffin says in a gruff voice. I know that voice way to well. This is about to be some great sex.