XVI

《 Ellea's POV 》

I sigh and put the wine up before washing my glass and going to my living room. I look for one of my one of my favorite books to read but as I pick it up it reminds me of Zane and the last time we fought.

I sigh and text him. I wait for what feels like an eternity my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey babycakes." Griffin says

"Hey Griffin."

"Where you expecting Zane?"

"Yeah we.... what can I do you for Griffin?"

"Ummm...well I was just checking in on you. I know we did you pretty rough this morning. I just wanted to make sure you are okay and just to hear your voice."

"I'm all right Griffin. I was talking fine this morning and walking fine before we left for work. " I say

"Good baby. How would you feel if I popped in for a few?"

"Ummm... how do you have my address?"

"Your gym file."

"Is that how you got my number too?"

"Yeah. Is that weird?"

"A little but I guess I could use some company." I say

" I'll be there in two minutes."

"You must be coming from..."

"The Chinese restaurant that's around the corner from you place."

"I'll be waiting at the door." I say getting my keys and heading downstairs.

When Griffin sees me he smiles at me and kiss my cheek before following me upstairs to my apartment.

I get the plates down and take them over to Griffin. He fix his plate and I fix mine. As we eat. We glance at each other.

By the time we finished the tension between us is high. Griffin sits his plate down and leans over and kiss me.

I kiss him back. He pulls away and moves my plate to the table before lifting my chin and kissing me again.

I let him take control of the kiss, while my hands tangle in his hair. I moan into his mouth and he bites my lips.

We pull away for air and Griffin sits back on the sofa and says "Maybe I should get going?"

"No!Stay.." I say a little too quickly.

I lean over to him and kiss him softly and says "Please stay. Stay please."

Griffin pulls me closer and kiss me deeply. I moan and move even closer to him.

I pull his shirt off, briefly breaking the kiss, before kiss down his neck.

Griffin let's me take control and soon enough we are in my bed. I straddle him and he pulls me into a kiss. I whimper and Griffin chuckles at me before entering me slowly.

I slowly ride him and he kiss my chest and breast as I do.

"God baby you killin' me."

"Ahhh....slow and steady....fuck don't do that." I pant with my head throw back.

Griffin grinds against me again and I moan out before placing my hands on his shoulders and pickingup my pace.

"Ahhh just like that baby. Daddy wants it just like that." Griffin groans and soon we are screaming out in ecstasy.

I fall against Griffin and he holds me tight and kiss my head .

"Baby you do know I came here just to spend time with you right? Not for a booty call."

"It doesn't matter anymore to me. I need that and it seems so did you so....lets just enjoy the bliss while it last." I say closing my eyes.

Griffin kiss my hair again and slides down in the bed and turning us on our sides. I kiss him one last time before going to sleep with his arms holding me tight.