XXVIII

《 El lea's POV 》

GRIFFIN kiss my hair as we walk around the guest room. I hear the bed creak and I know he has laid down.  I walk over and lay with him.

I play with the hairs on his chest and he kiss me slowly. Griffin pulls away and look into my eyes and says "I love you too."

I smile and kiss him softly. We cuddle and I end up getting out my phone and we watch Netflix before making out. When the door opens we pull away.

Mrs. Thompson is standing in the doorway with Zane's aunt behind her.

"Ellea darling is this your boyfriend?" Zane's Aunt Patti ask.

Mrs. Thompson quirks and eyebrow and I just curse under my breath.

"Ummm....well it a little complicated."I say and Mrs.Thompson snorts.

"Why because you and Zane were fucking on his couch just two to three weeks ago or because you're fucking then both. "

"Mom leave her alone." Zane says before pushing past her and walking in the room.

"Zane show some manners. " his aunt says.

"Auntie you might want to leave and go talk to my UNCLE." Zane says.

His mother looks scaried and agrees with Zane. She steps in the room and shut the door and Zane explodes.

"Uncle Frank is my father and you never told me. When did you married my UNCLE? Before or after I was conceived. Never mind I know that answer, FUCKING AFTER."

"Zane calm down." I say to him.

"Ellea my fucking father is dead and the man who I thought was my father has know this whole time and my mother wouldn't let him tell me. " Zane yells.

"Zane do you want to join him? Having a heart attack and leave Ellea and I alone?" Griffin says.

" At least I'll be with the man who loved me through everything. HELL I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!" Zane says

"Mrs. Thompson will be back." Griffin says before grabbing Zane's hip and pulling him to him.

Zane fights him and Griffin just tightens his hold on him and picks Zane up and carried him from the room. I hear Zane cursing down the stairs well until he is out of the house.

I hear the car door slam and I go to the window and watch. The car doesn't start to shake instead it pulls off.  I guess sex isn't what Griffin was thinking.