XIV

《 Ellea's POV 》

ZANE and I rush up to  the office. Still half disheveled from our morning with Griffin.

After breakfast Griffin decided  that he was going to come on to me while I was helping with the dishes. He took the plate from my hand and picked me up before I could protest.

He practically screwed me on the island of the kitchen. When Zane came back in he immediately came over and started kissing me. With Griffin eating me out and Zane playing with my breast all I knew was pleasure.

After Griffin made me cum Zane fucked me while Griffin fucked my mouth. After we finish Griffin calls us a cab and we Zane and I headed to my flat and shower again before hurriedly getting dressed and rushing to work.

We rush up the stairs, me still putting on my heels, Zane clutching my hand as slip on my heels.

We open the door and rush into my office grabbing all our plans for the second project we were assigned.

The meeting starts in ten minutes because someone moved it up two hours.

"Your hair." Zane says.

"What about it?" I ask grabbing my second phone.

" It's just fuck and rushing hair."

"Now who can I thanks for that?" I say sarcasticly.

"You enjoyed it now shut that mouth before I do it for you and let me fix your hair."

"No time we still have to set up." I say

"I'll fix it in the meeting room now come on so I can have time." Zane says. "Wait take off the heels."

I kick the off and put in my rush flats that I leave in my office and Zane grabs my shoes as we rush into the board room.

Zane gets started on the board as I put the individual plans on the table with the name cards and drinks.

"I'll be back in a minute I forgot my..."

"Shut up and go." Zane says

I rush to his office and pull his folders out and find what swatches  I need.

I run back to the board room and put them with the folders and help Zane with the board. As we get the last detail on our clients walk in.

I rush out and to the bathroom with my shoes. I switch shoes and fix my hair. I put it into a ponytail and rush back into the board room just as our last client sits down.

"Seem everyone is here now how about we get started." Our boss says.

Zane nods after placing a hand on my back. I smile and says "Well thank you all for coming. We have just finished the hardest part of our job I could say."

Zane zips the top of my skirt back up and smooth it down allowing his hand to rest on my ass.

"Now the rest is up to you. The colors and what design y'all want. If I am correct we are designing the future of your nursery?" Zane says

"Not just ours,but our company's."

"Now the only thing I ask is that the patterns don't mix like the way your skirt and shirt do. No strips and dots.

"So sold patterns and colors?" I ask.

"Yes...." I zone out slightly on what the client is saying because Zane's hand is going places it shouldn't be going during this meeting.

"I sorry can you repeat that last part for me?" Zane ask.

As he is speaking Zane moves his hand from under my skirt and place it back on my lower back before stepping away from me and going to the display board.

■■■■■■

As we clean up from the meeting Zane is just talking and talking like he did nothing wrong.

"Zane why would you do that?"

"Well baby that ass of yours was calling me and I had to fix your skirt."

"We agreed that no... after we left Griffin until we go back."

" If you want me not to touch you at all I can,but it's going to be hard,but do you really want me to stop?"

"Yes when we are at work, there is to be no sexual touching."

"Fine if you want that then" Zane says but his voice sounds defeated.