XXIII

《 Zane's POV 》

ELLEA sways to the beat of the music and I follow her lead. She turns around kiss me. I kiss her back grabbing her ass pulling her closer.

"Fuck me. I want to fuck me right here on this dance floor." Ellea whispers against my lips.

Her dress provides access and I'm ready but is it worth it?

The music has changed to twerking music so we could. Throwing all cation to the wind I spin her around and kiss her neck as she grinds against me.

I release neck and she bends over and twerks on me her hand resting on her knees as her ass bounces on my jean cladded cock.  I slip a hand between us and unzip myself.  I slide her pants to the side before pulling my cock out and sliding into her.

She freezes for a moment before we dance. As she bounces her as I grind against her. She stands and arches off me some forcing me to thrust into her some before she bends back over.

We are both so close. I grab her hips and pound into her before lifting her back to my chest and kissing her. She cums and I follow right after her. 

She pulls away from me panting. She looks at me as fix our clothes before walking off. I follow her to the restroom.

Their is a line but she cuts and go straight in.

I wait in her and when she comes back out she smiles at me. I take her hand and she says "Lets go home."

"Umm I think I want to keep dancing. Come on I'll make it worth your wild."

"Daddy please I want to..." Ellea says softly against my lips.

"I think I just proved I'm not afraid to fuck you anywhere." I say softly against her lips.

"Please I want a good pounding." She says kissing under my ear.

" Come on then." I say before leading her out the side door. I lead her to my car and open the back door.

She climbs in and follow after her shutting the door behind me . Pulling her dress up I kiss her neck and chest.  I rip her panties off of her and shove two fingers inside of her and she cries out in surprise.

I smile as she grinds on my finger. I work my pants off with a little help from Ellea and replace my fingers with my cock. Ellea whimpers and I kiss her neck. Pulling her legs around me as best a I can I pound into her.

She tries to meet me thrust for thrust but I hold her down and take her. She pulls my face to her and kiss me deeply. I move us up some and her hand hits the window as she tries to find something to grip on to.

"Zane....ahhhh... that's right Daddy fuck me. " Elle moans as she gets closer.

I growl and pound into her harder even though it seems impossible. Her boob bouncing,her mouth wide, her pussy hot and tight even though I just fuck her, her legs around my shoulders.

"DAMN DADDY!!" Ellea screams as she comes . I groan and thrust four more times before coming in my sweet baby.

I collapse on top of her. Our panting is the only sound between is now.

I pull out of her and sit up before helping her up.

"Napkins baby." Ellea says.

I get some from the console and she sits then under her to catch our juices. I smile and move them before lifting Ellea onto my lap and laying her across the front of the car and clean her up.

When I'm done she  is staring at me breathless with hungry eyes.
I swear she is can go for three days.

I smile and pull her up into a kiss. When I breakaway I smile at her.

"Lets go back inside." I say smiling at Ellea.

"I don't think I can walk."

"Oh you can I'll help you." I say as we get out of the car.

Ellea stands on shaky legs and I hold her around the waist as we make our way back to the club. We get in and head to the bar and get some Long Island Ice Tea before going back to our booth.

We drink and make out a little before going to dance. Ellea moves her body in ways I've never since her move. We been to many parties together and she has danced on me and twerked on me but never has she dance the way she is now.

A guy pulls her to him and she just keep dancing. When she starts to bend over I pull her back to me,remembering she has on no panties.  

"She's mine man back off." I say to him as I dance with her.

He find another girl to dance with and Ellea  slides her hands down my pants and kiss my neck.

"Take me home daddy. Spank me good and fuck me so hard I can't scream."Ellea says

She must be drunk. I pull her back and look her over. She is swaying and her eyes are closed. She's drunk and thoroughly fucked. I've never seen her like this.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me and I carry her to the car. I put her in the passenger seat before shutting the door and get on the driver side.

I drive home and take her to my bedroom where I strip her down and tuck her in before showering and joining her.