XIII

《 Zane's POV 》

Ellea falls asleep and I help Griffin getting the linen off the bed and putting new ones on. When we finish I pick up my naked Ellea and carry her to our room for the night.

Griffin kiss my forehead and says "Open your damn eyes or I may just take her from you."

I watch him as he walks away. I tuck Ellea into bed before going to shower and cuddle up next to her.

I fall into a nice sleep but around four in the morning I woken up by Ellea. I see her next to me looking at me. Her body language is shy but her eyes show wonder.

I sit up and pull her to me. "Good morning baby." I says smiling at her.

"We didn't get to ...."

"I know baby but we can now if you want to. I have been waiting for you but I think I've really been waiting on someone to take you away do I can fight for you."

"Zane I've loved you since I can remember. I've been waiting for you to realize that I've been here this whole time."

"I noticed you I just didn't think you could handle my lifestyle."

"Why? I've been with you seen the beginning and I've endured most of your relationships, so why?"

I kiss Ellea cutting her off. I explore her mouth as I pull her closer to me. I lay her down and pull away.

"Because I didn't think you could handle it,but last night showed me that...."

"I can take anything with you?"

"Yeah." I say before kissing her again.

Ellea kiss me back pulling me farther on top of her. My hands in her hair as she takes control of the kiss. He hands on my back.

I moan into her mouth and she bites my lip. I groan and pull away.

"I think we should go take a shower."

"No!! You're going to make love to me right now. I don't care if Griffin walks in or if we are late for work." Ellea says.

I smile and kiss her softly before kissing her neck. I kiss her body and find my at back to her lips.

I kiss her deeply as I caress her body. Ellea hands are in my hair playing with it.

I position myself at her entrance and break the kiss. We never break eye contact as I enter her slowly. When I'm all the way in I kiss her softly.

I let her adjust to me before pulling back. Ellea gasp and I caress her cheek wiping her one stray tear.

"I love you Ellea" I say as we make slow sweet love.

"I love you more Zane." Ellea says just before she arches her back and climaxes.

I follow soon after. We lay cuddling for a while before Griffin walks in.

"Morning. How does breakfast sound?"

"Not so good. I would rather go back to sleep."

"Well it's six in the morning baby. I think we should be getting up and getting ready for our day."

"Have we been cuddling for and hour?"

"Seems so. How about a shower and then we join Griffin and then head home."

"Seperatly?"

"If you want."I say feeling a little hurt.

"I'll be back soon."Ellea says before getting out of bed with the bed sheet and walking into the bathroom.

"Modest now" Griffin says with a laugh.

"Leave her alone." I say

"Remember what I told you last night. Just because y'all made love this morning doesn't mean that you are stepping up." Griffin says before leaving the room.