XXI

《 Ellea's  POV 》

ZANE'S parents and sister are just staring at us.

My face hot from sex but hotter from embarrassment.

"What do you have to say for yourselves?" Zane's dad says

"Have you heard of knocking?" Zane says

"Have you heard of a bedroom?" Gin says

"I think I should get going." I wishper to Zane.

"The only place we are going is to my bedroom or your place and maybe dancing." Zane whispers.

"So how long have you been..." his mom ask

"Long enough." Zane grumbled out.

" I'm just going to go now." I say standing up by I fall back down.

Zane  smirks at me and I blush even harder. He kiss my hair and whisper " Didn't even finish you off and you can't stand. "

I push him away and cover my hot face with   the pillow beside me.

I keep my face in the pillow as Zane ask his family to go to the kitchen while he and I straighten up.

Zane tucks himself back in before zipping up and help me up.

"My room baby. I'll be there before you know it." 

I open my mouth to protest but Zane kiss me. I wrap my arms around him and he deepens the kiss. When we pull away we are panting.

"I'll be in within 5 minutes. I nod and go to the room.

I hear him and his family exchanging words before I hear Gin says "He almost came over when he was balls deep in Ellea. If I'd know y'all were fucking I would have never got in your bed this morning. "

Zane says something and about a minute later I hear their see you laters and Zane coming back to the room.

I sit on the bed and Zane smiles before saying "Gin got one thing right I was ready go come balls deep in you. We were so close them they had to walk in."

"They will never see me the same. I yells please daddy when they walked in."

"My mom saw me fucking my best friend into our couch. I think she like you a lot more now to be honest. She always thought I was completely gay but was just hiding behind my bisexuality."

"Thanks for that but still..."

Zane comes over to me and kiss me before holding me to his chest and saying" Griffin is going to be pissed but we can deal with him later. You still want to go dancing?"

"Yeah let me change though?"

Zane looks me over ask why?

"Zane my cunt is soaking  with my juices and your precum."

Zane smiles and drops to his knees before pushing my knees apart. I spread my legs and lay back. Zane licks me,sucks me,bites me, loves me. I moan and wither under his talented tongue. My hands in his hair. My hands tighten as I feel my climax coming on.

I scream out but he cover my mouth. My muffled cries ring out through the room as Zane stands up with a raging hard on. Still panting I slide to my knees and take care of my baby.

When he explodes in my mouth I hold it. I show him is hot salty cum before closing my mouth and swallowing. I open my mouth and show him and he groans before pulling me up and kissing me.

After we pull away I keep my arms around his neck. Zane holds me tight and I know that everything we are going through , have been through, and will go through is all worth it.