III

《 Daniellea's  POV 》

ZANE is in his compression pants and a muscle shirt. I can't help but check him out. His fabulously tones ass on full display for me. His muscles budging. He looks good enough to lick. God how I've dreamed of licking this man everywhere.

"Ellea?!?!?" Zane yells startling me.

"What man?" I ask him

"I asked did you want to take yoga first?"

"Yeah I hear there is a hot instructor working here now."

Zane smiles before opening the door for me. I walk in and head to the yoga class. We take a mat and sit them right next to each other   as we wait for class to start we chat and stretch together.

When our teacher walks in I see Zane look down. I smile and then I realize that this class is going to be interesting.

■■■■■■■■■■

As we go into the last pose before we the resting pose I look over at Zane and I see him trying hard to concentrate. I smirk and I know exactly how he is feelings. I start wobbling and the teacher, Griffin, grabs my hips and helps me catch my balance.

"You broke your leg right?" I give Griffin a nod and he says " If you feel the need to let down early then you can."

I nod and inhale  as he walks away.

"Okay class slowly exhale and extend your arms as you do. "  Griffin says. Zane mouths  
"You lucky bitch" to me as I exhale. I grin and I feel my leg shaking  so I just come down. As I come down I inhale and once I am back on both feet I exhale.

"Every good Ellea. You may release everone. " I turn and look over at Zane and I see that he is still holding.

I walk over in front of him and touch his shoulder lightly. "Hey you can let go now." I wishper.

" I know but I can't "  Zane says.
I look down and I see he has a semi hard and I smile.

"I'll stand in front of you until you sit down." I wishper to him

"Zane is everything alright?" Griffin ask

"Yeah." We say in unison.

Once Zane is down I go back to my mat and we rest before being dismissed.  As we are rolling back up our mats I feel someone's eyes on me.

I look over to see Griffin watching Zane and I. I smile at him and wave. He waves back before winking at me.

" Did you just see that?" I ask Zane as he stands up straight.

"Yeah but honey he teaches yoga I do believe he has some sugar in his tank."

"Are you willing to bet on it?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. Wages the same?"

"Deal." I say before shaking his hand.

Zane and with that the game is on.