VI

《 Daniellea's POV 》

GRIFFIN grabs Zane by the throat and mash his lips into Zane's . I watch shocked as my best friend and our yoga instructor. The kiss is hot and primitive. I hear Zane softly but then I realize it was me. I've seen Zane make out with a guy before and never has it ever turned me on.

When Griffin pushes Zane pushed away I have to hold myself back from protesting. 

"I think we three should talk don't you?"  Griffin ask

"Yeah I do." I say softly.

Zane looks back at me and nod at him. "Daniellea says yes so I say yes,I take it that we are going back to your place?"

Griffin nods and Zane climbs in the back seat and Griffin in the front. Griffin looks at me and smiles. I give him a shy smile before looking away.

I hear him chuckle  and then I feel his lips on my ear " I'm very direct baby girl when it comes to these things and your shyness just makes it cuter " he licks  my ear and I squirm away.

Griffin's drive the short drive to his place and as soon as we get out his doorman opens the door.

"Thanks Thomas if my sister comes by in the next few days tell her to leave what she has for me at the desk." Griffin says before going in.

We follow close behind Griffin. Zane pulls me to his side and says "If you don't want to fuck tonight you need to tell me now."

"What?" I ask Zane softly.

"You heard me. He is a bi dominant. They way he kissed both of us told me. He is more than likely going to ask us for..."

"Are you two done or are you trying to take her out of hearing me out?"Griffin ask

I rush into the elevator with Griffin and Zane takes a deep breath before joining us. Just as the elevator closes Griffin grabs Zane and push him into the corner.

"Griffin please don't hurt him." I cry

"It's fine baby. I'm a big boy."

Zane's eyes buck and I understand why when Griffin says the next thing he does. "You sure are. Maybe I should have Danny suck you off while I fuck your mouth?"

Before anyone of us can respond Griffin pulls away and steps off the elevator.  I stand there shocked. Zane grabs my hand and pulls me out of the elevator.

There is only one door on the whole floor and it's open.

"Griffin?" I call.

"Come on in. I'm getting us some refreshments. " He says

We walk in and shut the door before walking into the sitting area. Zane sits on the couch and I sit beside him.  I take his hand and say "Zane do.."

"What on that baby girl. I have to talk to y'all first." Griffin says sitting down some lemonade.

" About what exactly?"

"I've noticed that you two are very much in love. Daniellea you make passes but Zane doesn't pick up on them. Zane you push her advances aside second guessing yourself.  I am here to be your mediator. I am very much attracted to both of you but if we have tonight then I need to know that you two will do what it takes so things won't go bad between you."

"I can't promise that." Zane says.

"Why?"

"Because there is no way you could love me  more than a friend."

"Zane Kylan how could you say that?"

"It's the truth."

I stand up and grab his face and says "I tell you I love you everyday and I don't mean it in a friendly way. I mean it in  the 'I dream of you as my husband ' way."

"Please don't say things you don't mean Daniellea."

" You stupidly blind bastard..." I say taking in a sharp breath before walking over to Griffin and burying my face in my hands.

"You think she doesn't love you because you're bisexual , don't you?" Griffin ask  Zane