Epilouge

You're probably wondering where everyone ended up after that. How do you go from that back into normal teenage life?

    It was surprisingly easier than you would think.

    I mean, it was a bit easier once the world to grew to accept these weird half-humans into society. We had laws protecting us now or whatever. Even more surprisingly, a lot of us grew up to be scientists. Will did end up following in his parents footsteps, but instead of making and selling vaccines, he and Genny were doctors for kids. Last time I talked to them they were thinking about getting some of their own and starting a family.

    Dylan and Icie were far ahead of them, with two children. One was adopted, I met her at a family gathering once she was cute. I think Dylan was an author or something, also he was kinda famous, and Icie was working to get her masters in psychology, something about being a pediatric therapist like Abby. The rest of the time she was a happy mom.

    Tui opened up a beauty solan and worked as a model part time. People dig the hair. Sometimes I stopped by and let them cut off a little bit. I wouldn't let it grow past my shoulders but any shorther was ridiculous. Alex, who was a public speaker on disability and an artist who collabed with Dylan a lot, agreed with me. Thanks bro.

    Sabine and Hayami were running their own self defense classes. I saw them a lot because Hayami was dating my brother. She scared me still. I didn't see Justin that much, he and Sabine were happily married but he was a engineer (nerd) so he worked a lot. Sabine also made sure Nick and Theo visited us every single holiday, which he totally ended up doing, even if it met bringing all their kids back down to California. I swear I was the Cool Uncle for about thirty different groups of kids. Help me.

    You're also probably wondering, do our cool mutant powers™ get passed down to our kids? Yes, yes they do. We get together at least once eavery year and it's pretty much choas. Last time Dylan's kid barked at me. He barked.

    "I swear he's never done that before." Dylan had said, with that tired dad voice as he stopped his daughter from running off for the millionth time, son barking.

    Yeah it was crazy but it was nice. A throwback to the old days. In a nice, tame, way, without the psychopaths trying to murder us.

    What am I doing you ask? Well I'm actually also scientist. What? you must be thinking. You? Let me finish, I wanted to be a policeman but I found it wasn't enough to keep my brain busy, I'm a forensic scientist now. Crime, but with finesse.

    Right now, I have a dinner date with Anne Marie, and I'm late, so I'm gonna sign off now.

    Bye.

_______________

Hey, this is the end of the book and I just wanted to say I'm super appreciative of every kind and funny comment I've gotten a long the way. There may not be a lot of you out there, but you guys are really sweet and I love you all.

Will there be more Gifted books? No sadly. I will eventually rewrite them because the first one has gotten rather stale (cough I was like eleven cough) and with the rewrite I hope to include new content.

Do I wish there was more? Absolutely, I want to make a spinoff, or two but the reality is that probably won't happen for a few years.

I'm so happy people stuck through with this story until the end and hey, if you ever wanna check out anything else I suggest picking up The Chronicles of Zoo: Stolen Wolf after this. there's only one book out in the Zoo series as of now so catching up shouldn't be that hard ;)

Tell me what you think? Are you happy with the ending? Would you have preferred another? I'm curious and I love feedback. Love you all and I hope to see you in another book of mine soon!

-Jay