A Snake In Robes

There was a sweet voice singing. The smell of roses was everywhere. There she was. Aura was sitting in the garden and there on her lap was a child.

She was gorgeous. She had her mothers long hair braided down her back. She wore pants and a vest like a boy.

She hopped from her mothers lap and ran to me.

Aura was older now. Her face was older but still just as radiant. Though she held a scar across her right eye.

I frowned.

"Papa? Are you upset?" The child was at my feet reaching for me to take her up into my arms. I did.

"Oh...no... Of course not. I just...am...uh.." I was at a loss for words. My voice sounded deeper and richer. I looked around. I was in a garden. I turned around. There was a castle at my back. Guards stood posted...

My castle? I turned back. Aura stood and I saw a sword on her waist.

"Princess... Why do you have that?" Aura tilted her head slightly.

"Princess? Ha! I have not been so young in a long time Syferus. You flatter me my love." She came to me and kissed me.

The child mockingly made faces. "Are you ok my king? You seem ill.."

I shook my head.

"No... I just... Tired." I chuckled nervously.

"Syferus?" She said lovingly.
"Yes?" I asked.

Syferus
Syferus
Syferus
Syferus!!!!

I jolted upwards. I coughed. I was choking. I spit up the water that I had swallowed.

Aura was crying, her cheeks stained with tears.

"Syferus!!! Oh my king my love!" She threw herself on me. I groaned.

"I'm sorry ..what happened?"

She stared at me confused.

"After we touched the flame your eyes turned silver and gold and you started glowing! You stopped soon after and then exploded with light and started to drown and I had to pull you away!"

I see... Aura couldn't see Alderous. I took a minute to compose myself...what had he given me? That image?

I was unsure but one thing was sure... Aura was here...I was king..I needed a queen.

"I'm fine... But there is another part of the ceremony before we are wed" I said catching my breath.

She tilted her head like she had in my dream. I loved it when she did. I pulled her close and kissed her.

"What is it my king?" She asked through my assult of kisses.

"To act coy with your king is one thing. With your husband? All too cruel." She grinned at the world, her husband and once again threw herself on me.

I laid her down and ran my fingers across her chest. Her body was pink and flustered. I started to kiss her stomach and thighs. She wiggled in embarrassment. I took her wrists and placed them above her head.

"Aura.. My queen. I love you."

We were both bare and wet on the caves floor. It didn't phase me or how I felt about her. I took her to my body and I made love to my beautiful queen.