Alvaria King Of The Fairies, And I

I could hear Huburus croak from where I was standing in the crowd. I could smell his blood flowing. I focused on him. I could see every vital artery. My fire started to rise. I felt my eyes dialate, my heartbeat fasten. It matched him...My prey.

Dragons were equivalent to human citizens and normal. But Dracons were different. Dracons were the most powerful warriors we Dragons possessed. They towered over others, they were stronger, faster, better dragons. They were used in time of war and or usually royalty and High nobles. But the most important part about being a Dracon was the abilities that came with it. Each different each unique.

I felt the blood lust rise from within me. I had yet to unlock those powers. All the years of my life I had been relatively docile. But no more.

I could smell Amina's excitement at my rage. She placed a hand on my arm.

"My king," she said waving me to the fallen king. "He is yours."

Indeed he was. The crowd started to rile it was chaos in the room. Alvaria and her men were at check with the human knights. King Shalm was looking to King Mulur who had summoned his guard. He tried reasoning but it didn't look well for the humans.

Something in me relished at this moment. Every terrified human in a corner, the fighting, the blood that was soon to be shed. Revenge would be sweet. Hatred. I felt such hatred I could kill them all.

I wanted to kill them all. Claim back the lands they stole. The tiny useless, manipulative, horrid, ,tasteless humans. Their tiny eyes bulged in fear as the dwarves and fairies circled them. I felt strong as I stood In charge... As King. I was King of Dragons. I would never let my people be harmed again.

Huburus woke from his fear. He stood angry on the stage. Almost foaming at the mouth he howled and screeched while tossing over the table set before him for the Kings.

King shalm looked defeated. He was stuck between a rock and hard place. To be human or not to be. That was what the room demanded.

"I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALL WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE! YOU SICKENING BEASTS...THE WITCHES, CATS, FAIRIES, AND DRAGONS ALIKE! ALL MONSTERS DESERVE TO DIE! SEIZE THEM. KILL THEM ALL!"

His guards attacked.

All hell broke loose.

The faires and men started an all out war in the ballroom. The dwarves took it among themselves to trap the humans of the court.

Alvaria seemed occupied with the soldiers that slipped past her people.

Muler had picked up his axe and charged drunkenly into the crowd.

I, on the other hand, walked towards Huburus. It had been far too long of a wait for me get my revenge.