Preface

My eyes drowned out every other person in the club except for HER.

I couldn't do anything except stand and stare.

My eyes moved with her, every move she made of her gorgeous body unknowingly taunted me.

She was all leather and lace.

Her hips swayed so seductively and her wolf called to mine like a whisper in the dead of night.

'MATE'

"Who's that?" I asked trying to hold what little of my composure I had left.

"Who Ace?"

I pointed to the group of girls my new found mate was dancing with.

"Oh, that's Grace Wylde and her girls... they're notorious for visiting other packs and hitting up their clubs and bars."

"I figured Pops would have his precious little angel on a tight leash." I sounded, "Alpha Roc Wylde broke so many hearts back in his day...you'd think he'd know better than to let his daughter out alone late at night."

Vinny chuckled, "she ain't no angel that's for damn sure and that ain't Roc Wylde's daughter either...she's Dylan's."

"Oh..." I looked at my cousin and smirked, I had heard all about the "Wylde child" she is the oldest of Alpha Dylan Wylde's daughter's, she's everything a Luna's not suppose to be...she rejected the stereotypical Were conformity so no doubt she'd try and push me away as well.

"Oh no, no, no... I know that smirk, What are you thinking Ace?"

I looked at my cousin once more, I could feel my eyes growing dark with excitement at the possible adventure of obtaining my mate.

"I've always liked a little challenge."

And just like that I set off to make my first move.

__________
Author's Note
This is the SEQUEL to Wild Heart....go and read that story first if you have not.
__________

WARNING:
This story may contain strong language, violence, and sexual situations. Read at you own discretion.
__________

Character List

Grace Wylde (22)- Taissa Farmiga

Gigi Young (22)- Bailee Madison

Kelly Freeman (22)- Ariel Winter

Gionni "Gio" Piatzo (30)- Steven Krueger

Vinny Andolini (34)- Giulio Berruti

Augustine Andolini (30)- Theo James

Dylan Wylde (40)- Mark Paul Gosselaar

Juliette Wylde (40)- Kate Beckinsale