Lakeside pt2

The pack house was Massive on the outside, and once inside you truly saw just how truly gigantic the place really was.

I tried not to openly gawk at the palacial space I now found myself in.

I thought about Kelly, Gigi, and Hope...Kelly would be super nosey trying to go into all the rooms, my sister would be snapping constant selfies with everything, all while Gigi chased after, begging them to act more mature.

After more introductions and some slight revelation from Gio and his possible boyfriend Jonni, Auggie suggested we go upstairs.

My wolf and I could tell he wanted us to go and lay down...and of course he would, he's had such a long emotional day.

And my poor mate...He's held it altogether this long, I'm sure he just wants to breath and let it all out.

I walked beside him as we finally reached the third floor.

"Such a big place and no elevator?" I teased a little.

He shook his head, "No one ever felt the need I guess...most Andolini's own their own homes so no one ever really came and stay on the third floor all to often...but of course the rooms are cleaned weekly on the off chance someone does need to stay."

We walked a little more and reached a door.

"Here's your room, after you." He said.

I opened the door and walked in, he walked in after me and I expected him to close the door but he left it wide open.

He turned on the lights and I could see a very pretty room made up nicely.

There was a queen sized bed off to the right, and a television sat mounted on the wall oppose that just to my left, sandwhiched between two doors. Along the back wall (what I knew would be the back of the house) were two large windows.

"The door right here next to the bedroom door is the closet...I'll take you back to Harmon tomorrow and you can pick up some clothes if you want to stay, also grab your car while we're at it so you can come and go as you please." He said.

I nodded.

"The door closer to the windows leads to a bathroom...it isn't much, but it's got your standard toilet, sink, and a standing shower..."

"Sounds perfect." I tried to assure him.

He smiled but it was off, "...So feel free to get comfortable, so long as your bedroom door is closed no one will bother you by so much as knock on it. "Please keep your door locked as well...while I love my pack members and they know the rules...I refuse to be too safe when it comes to you."

I smiled and shook my head now, "You finished?" I asked. "If so, close the door and lets cuddle.

He sighed, "I really wish I could...but we really do have to keep up pretenses while you're here if we're going to pull off this charade."

"Really?"

He nodded, "we'll see each other through out the day, by every night you'll come up to your bedroom and I'll go to mine and we'll go to bed and wake up and do it all over again...it won't be forever, I promise."

I sighed, I knew he right. "Ok then...can I at least have a good night kiss?" He smirked and looked behind him at the open door before he turned back to face me and nodded, He moved and pulled me back over toward the bedroom door, but instead we were off to the side, using the wall to sheild us incase anyone came up here and walked by trying to look into the room...they'd have to literally put their head into the room to find us.