Two worlds Bermuda and Atlantis

Chad's P.O.V

I love how sexy Reis has been even on his merman form he blushed as i am since our dicks attactched together so close to each other i cum already in his ass i know dad's cant give children only me i already bore his seed i know i am a slut queen Dad knows me well i am too perfect graduated on Neptune college i usually finished four year course usually i study late on a shackled tailed captain Nemo now i free him feom being just a mere slave so long he's so Innocent looking angel with puppy dog eyes he stays there and guards are in his door i think he was pardoned after he killed my grandmother for some reasons i just dont get it i was same age or advanced when i get caught ten years ago to think of it captain Almond the animal have well captured me and put me bracers it prevent my tail to shift back to the ocean we work together me and fenton no matter what Fenton was a brother to me after all its only till Reis came i thought i was saved i was wrong he allow himself to be caught and send to the tank he was damn sexy hot merman when he had a tail on now we both have legs in and out of the restaurant since its so good to be back again Reis kissed me again with his lovers kiss he Drank my blood so his half form will be whole

"Reis when we are on bed you have legs in atlantis i bit myself and you drank my blood honey so Kyle's magic forfeits it his manipulation over you was over"

"your blood was stronger his was weaker i know  that you made me whole so that my tail was stabilized as it was before you fear cause i will leave you and the kids off the surface i am here with you and i am fine since how much sacrifice you gave me your a hot queen i ever have mated on love even Tyler was the last son we can have since you gave me more children already i love you alot chad you never changed even how now you look better you now despite of everything your my one true love nothing else"

"i know you can dear and i know what happened when our legs get wet with ocean water we dont have legs but tails of a fish so since we are working here surprise visit from hi Fenton you look snazzy today and captain nemo your still elegant you are since your still the royal librarian?"

"let me check yeah bordom since more than fifty years serving in the royal Library my tail was chained up to it since well against the queen stole a idol that belong to atlantis as punishment former king Peter transformed me to a merman permanently i saw Glaucus swam by in the library searching for categories on it i cant move there only one position my tail was tied up now i am free thanks to you and well we all have legs seems looks like repellant working since no humans on deadly sight or i think it was your majesty i analyzed the outter rim how about putting a no rising zone on the cove since it known as hunters cove it wasnt safe everyone knows it its hard to say on offspring's who have thick skulls they dont use the only way to get here is to use the gate in the garden to swimming up here in the inner pool of the mansion well time to educated others that well rather than say it"

"Nemo enough my dear my brother doesn't wanna hear this nonsense talk of yours yes they can read they are young okay you dont have to teach them they are grown fishys now we have to go i wish i rather love a mermaid than this guy drives me bananas although he bakes well thats a plus"

"yeah sorry that your guardianship was short live Fenton your a good brother that i always know on the ship"

"well we are former crews now see you when you get home we have dates me and nemo was you know addicted to 50% discount on couple Shirt you dont need pants on atlantis cause we dont have any legs there"

"I know rather swimming in and out of the window not here you cant swim here you just used your legs and run walk speaking of it i wanna have to run with Reis say babe wanna run with webbed feet come on barefeet was much fun running on the beach till the mansion what you can say Reis?"