The Kraken appeared

Scully the kraken appeared its shrieks was more like men screams its inhuman cries that can burst windows  my grandfather have him its our merfolk defense systems that human planned to get us out of here once they are in they never get out of here alive not even the world will know they exsist now more traps heading our way gramps setting all traps on where pirates and hunters alike its our enemies the scientists the hunters the pirates all of them are in the ship problem they have some of us on tortuga we wont forget the husbands who sacrifice as slave for pirates i know ever mermen begging me free them all i cant the bracers even penetrate my form i cant use my powers helping them out i shuddered again

"Its okay i feel you when we are in the ships binding you again on the waist the flash backs please remember who you are Chad i am with you okay nothing will ever separate us now its okay we will catch those four they escape again"

I nodded as now Reis carried me up along with my father in law "he remembered marina and its haunting us eversince now dad look at my wife freaking out as he remembered the sack and everything on it"

"Its okay the trauma was fresh and fear traps people especially your wife he's claustrophobic and you know what it was till its body nomore recognized you i know sea titans are like sea gods like us they cant be tamed nor harness its form Reis this is why i prepared you as king your rightful place was the ocean itself do not let take Chad from you"

"Yes dad we will so your guarding us for now?"

"yes i am just go back to the pool hide very deep as you can we will handle them off i love you Reis and Chad take care i love you both"

we both nodded as Reis and i was about to dive off nets get us in "its okay Chad we can get out of here trust me it will be fine i know we have to be in the ocean since we are both merpeople"

I nodded at my husband we held each other till my father in law snapped the nets with his claws yet he too was netted now triple nets are with us and Scully fights its way..

evil laughter of men seeing us again "finally fishys with legs interesting i know when a merfolk have legs they will run and swim to the next pool now you wont we got four mermen guys with legs lets see what happened in few hours without water they cant breathe see the gills in their necks lads fish like just like the sharks have strong and beautiful mermen are names Albus Cline i am a collector i catch live merfolk when you got wet you will escaped from us not any more tricks when you wear the bracers"

He cuffed us four mermen i am starting to dazed out "Chad Neptune's your a monster let us go human hang on Chad it will be okay soon"

the human captain was larger like us and stronger ones we saw beautiful tanks that we will be on it a larger tank

He released us since taking the helmets off us i start sanking deeper in his arm he yelp in pain as he tossed us in the tank as our tails are back

"Damn you fish people you pay for this"

"curse upon you boy you slowly become one of us the Queen's bite can change you one of us in weeks shall say fish out of water i got this guys it will be okay"

I nodded we let my grandfather taunt as he whirls his webbed finger

as the pirate captain removed his boots his feet were no longer human its webbed soon itching parts to the arms..

"you turn me back please turn me human i will do anything please"

"your ship wont turn you home you forever be with us your not human feel the pain our pain once before our city fallen bare the scales on your legs now gills make it open thats right we wanna hear you scream"