Get well soon lady Calypso

Kyle's P.O.V

Now i am with my beloved Calypso we share the same blood i know that my dad brother in law was also my fucking mate our sons are all like him Derek i made sure everything is okay as Dad take her to the hospital i made sure friends with my enemies once my wife paid my sins in prison still loyal to the most bastard king of all Reis the hybrid sea king most pain in the tail when he was just a taddle tale

Derek was also back to the team i am happy that i filled my wife's position our mating bonds since rings are mating bonds still devoted to my love Calypso i cared for her even more now she's in the hospital i am in charge of her jobs i know alot of everything down in Atlantis it was my always my home place since me and my dad Arcanus have been banished as sea demons in Atlantis we forced to live in the trenches where our tails are shark like than like those gold fish tailed merpeople i am normal since once true loves kiss she breaks my curse its real when we are both just friends lovers now as parents its a three some mates witb Calypso

"Hey your new so your replacing Calypso since Bob broke her arm i hope she get well soon oh yeah your still access to the meeting you know that well since your supposedly to be the sea king to break the curse if our father didnt belived in you in the first place its too late we are all merpeople now and we got powers so are you happy we are like this?"

"Your tone is a miserable as Calypso's i know how we used to be humans before greed took over humans we are set aside they cant help us they turn their backs on us till we have tails fins growing in our arms webbed hands gills on necks okay we are not perfect like humans okay lets do this brother in law this is for Calypso she got a broken arm her husband daddy is with her in the hospital so Rum and Alice will take turns caring her with along Cameron right?"

"Uh yeah i hate to be a permanent team captain sometimes a coach oh here he comes now dad your late how is she going dad?"

"She's going steady oh and well she wants me to tell Reis about the present in prison she was given each she made a bracelet when she was in prison over three hundred years she was staying in price that Kyle supposed to have so Kyle your one lucky merman she loves you first and only one till she met Reis on a ship thay she was almost reach to the carnival its in human world that usually our kind have suffered caught in captivity then die from illness its our fate as merpeople we are once humans that we sided them i regret they are Allies i was blinded too proud to be the king that i used to be in surface they have greed Humans you know how power hungry like they are now even you Kyle i banished you once now as same mate with my queen daughter wife like you we three have stayed along time with our beloved calypso she's resting and her powers need to regenerate save your strength even we tried to defeated Bob hes too strong right he fled after he saw the katana and there you know say you like what she made for you?"

"She's always in my heart its just the beefy lover boy she loves was more than mine now twelve warlords as dark knights once we all try to be normal and adopted the life of a fish right we are all merfolk's and we keep our place secret even the island we had dad oh my father will be working in the restaurant Dad can he be a master chef please its his request"

"sure now your a Baron next to my daughter wife okay make sure she's happy always i know i love that sour fish to the slightest moment okay i will tell lord Arcanus he's welcome to work in komodo it will be fun quadruple salary i will made it happen i was once king so vain well now we all received the ultimate price right Kyle its just you and Morgan hey Morgan i will be the coach he's playing in our team pronto you have more things to covered up all the things needed here she will be out of the hospital soon about five days or so what okay so well heads up team cuttle ball this after noon and well other players are nocturnal so lets win this"