Neptune's Judgement

Curse was permanent its held my three mates where very tight on it new and old law alike in atlantis we have to be now careful against all evil doers we treat human merfolks criminals than being fair they crushed our trust in them all it starts from Ariel's love to Eric and now making more punishment no one dares to teach any merpeople we all have teaching non merfolk is a heavy degree

now seems its all settled other kingdoms smiled at our preposition its a deal that never turned never will its too late the cities from humans flood in they are herded by our sentinels working as slaves ex convicts alike..

now Reis smiled at me kissing me in Atlantis "the mourning of the mers are great my love they pay respects on our children that live in the reefs already the sea God's punishment is great since we never find that sapphire gemstone its already broken Bob is free we cant do about it but to seal him in it too"

"its hard to be the exact one like the one already broke out we will be fine in the surface no heat at all everynight we are working on it atleast the much more will be okay for us in there you can paint my webbed toes again"

"Its true ny dear sure when we hit the surface now its already fixed now honey isnt great?"

"So now still the same place so i shall alone again am i Calypso i know being a mate is a one true love all this years its the sea princess its you my best friend that i fall in love with okay now since three of us are sea kings so one king will be in the surface one will remained here and fix this way out then i shall be here and Reis can managed the surface with you right tell me cause it wont hold Beelzebub from prison anymore he will comeback destroy everyone again here now whether we have to balance this out since now humans have immortal bodies with powers of their own its better they dont have legs at all they deserved our tails better than legs they disgusted us since we have tail of a fish is it wrong to be your crazy in love mate that i hope for a happy ending?"

"even we are cursed by fate we are still bound at sea and land no matter what my daddy husband do to humans who got pirate blood will received greater punishment so far they are other defendants of the pirates are ending up as merpeople he took their ability to walk run and jump and this was sweet we are almost there on the top we wished that we once mortals transformed to merfolks i just dont like being a merman at all i hate that form i was forced to have wearing men outfit cause my body of a merman now i have my real form so i will stay with you or decisions will be made its my daddy husband and my mother will be handling the area where you going Kyle?"

"to the surface one must stay here its same as the surface we will know what happened here whats this egg for?"

"your child its yours keep it warm at all times Kyle this is our love child since i ever first meet you its a girl she's yours Nicole is her name you can have her make sure she survived huh?"

He held my webbed hand "if this was for us i will raised her my own thank you love i wont forget you neither tail or legs i made sure Reis call me i know more concerns are here like he will strike up in the surface be safe now babe including the ocean have dangerous merpeople there are new sharktailed merpeople arent friendly thet came out from the otherside of the ocean bye my dear we will meet again okay i will be fine its just i have to settled things in the surface okay so I will tell you all about it right see you mate dude lets fuck when you get up cant wait to make your eggs again"

"dont worry it will be fine guy date without Calypso dont you think so since i cant go up without her this means i remained as a merman here have fun with legs dont take them for granted cause i will miss those webbed toes Calypso i feel weird whats happening to my tail?"

"when i am with you yes you can have legs its permanent isn't great relax i will paint them how was it now?"

"i have pants in Atlantis how its just some of your mermaid tricks?"