Surface Problems

Calypso's P.O.V

We love the surface till Reis look at me in the eyes again we are home back from the surface this time i was eight months pregnant my career suffered great during giving birth i stayed in the pool with Reis i love him till he kissed me i began to glow magically

Then back again "uh Chad your gorgeous i guess love have strong feelings and it break the curse your a mermaid you know whay your name when your human?"

"Calypso i know my real form will affected the babies will be boys Hank and Harry it really hurts i just turn to a mermaid tell dad and he will tell everyone its just oh Neptune's Reis my water's broken Reis still yes my names calypso i am a goddess of the sea your Glaucus babe pull it out its hurting me Reis mercy!"

"alright dont yell okay we have a movie going on and its splash so well Edward Simmons will be directing the tom Shanks movie its a old movie now a remake i will be the merman in the movie your a human i fall in love with you that supposed to be searching my queen thats right babe push its almost out Calypso keep it pushing harder thats right i got the other one and another thats it good mama twins we got boys babe nice healthy boys lets celebrate their birthday today its Valentine's day baby its Harry and Triton hows that our boys now you gave birth too soon my dear oh my your having feaver nice breast anyway so your feeding our boys with it?"

I nodded and i smiled at him "your sucking my breasts honey its all good my dear you have to feed me i am now Calypso papa"

"i know love your hot and sexy you sont go fat when married mermen are just like me i just well expanding so do i look fat do you think i will work out babe since we are about to go to work and so untimely really"

"i am so sorry baby its urgent you know i cant make it anyway sure i will accept human daryl Hannah's role as human name Darla well its been email to me though so now i think you will be fine on the set i wear bracers like holy Neptune's i remembered i am a slave in almond's domain the marina he took my voice bound my wrists he prevented me to swimming away from him"

"babe look at me what ever he done to you was over he wont hurt you ever again okay as long as i live with you and our children you will be fine its just a one time movie that suppose to be happened my name will be Cadmus on Splash its great right i remain like this on set while you have legs its okay i know how your affraid there are merman paramedics incase your really drowning okay i will made sure the set goes well now just a few weeks baby the movie will be closed its just only once but just a try honey you will be fine especially we swam together as a pod remember oh her comes the duke and the duchess my dad and mom hi guys well come home well we are in the bed in here Calypso see her now Derek"

Dad look at me head to fins as i go sour its his trademark the sour fish productions "i know it the true loves kiss work the bond is stronger only can break how much you love each other its real it wasnt a fairytale all along its you Reis my son in-law can break the spell not the sea demon who cast it and altered Calypso to Chad all this time Calypso your back to your real you we must get rid your male clothes we can buy ladies coming Reis oh shoot its the boys birthday today your mother is now a girl she was cursed to be a merman till one make a vow make it happened even it takes years to break it the sage tried so many years only one merman who was now a sea king of Atlantis and its you oh thank you you made us swelling in happiness so babe do you noticed anything wrong on the studio?"

"yes its locked my father's human meat gone loose Butch get your scaly ass to the studio get some professionals and clear the area just go to the movie set splash is up coming here so better be good than tom shanks and daryl moore okay now make me proud what Hale Stark can do okay its just a movie Calypso yes drowning is also part of the movie Reis will save you okay?"