life of a music celebrity my husband's a actor

Life of a musician wasn't easy like my husband's an actor i have kids inside me i have to work extra long hours like Reis he finished his episodes of Teen Fish and now he's happy as he swam in the studio with shark burgers and french fries.

"I am not gonna miss my wife's recording how was it Sully is anything he done great any faults?"

"the queen was a heart throb well he's a guy and your mated with a merman queen well i respect being gay but he was pregnant even on music videos i didnt mean anything to the queen ever okay i know he's breeding type but well his performance was good atleast normal now look your Majesty i work off my tail and respect muscians ever okay trust me nothing happened to the queen okay now chad from the top again the first bridge thats good my ladyship your getting good oh yeah your peice sir Reis since your both will be singing its called a duet its a singer while playing musical instruments like have you watch mtv awards right?"

"duh we have neptune music awards per musicians especially my wife's records your not hiding mistakes are you or just pigging us out of your fame we can jail you for that"

He said in a growl threatened manner sulley was calm as a cucumber i know how his assistants never lasted on his office only one guy who bared all his sickest whims its Nero the merman on his best attire as possible we do both songs at once since anotjer movie hit series

Scales its about mermen human boys who turn merfolks with tridents along with their fathers against Amazonian mother's and sisters its a thrill i cant wait to watch and Reis was one of the dad's playing on set..

its just a movie though and few hours songs more just eight hundred songs with different singers he was happy even content on how many kids he wanted like our wildest dreams he made me happy eversince how he love children too my handsome Reis still the sea king and father of my children as months passed by to the ninth month i lay down just wait him to put his webbed hands on my ass as i pushed it all my might released kids great girls mermaids Erica and Jasmine with Cal and Ted so boys i was so tired he chuckles as he hear them all four crying out its music to my ears he checks my nipples for milk i usually do before birth it leaks without Reis it will hurt alot i need a merman to suckle the milk for me now i feed them with my milk i put my robe on for to suck milk each my son and father swam in here seeing our children

"look its my siblings hi guys they are cute when they are young what happened to mom its like disaster"

"oh he's just given birth that's all your a first time mother i understand you Sherwin okay i have to clean him up doctor Kevin email me how to take care of Chad's wounds carefully same pain killer pills and a glass of sea cows milk here Chad drink it babe for your bones or Sulley wont allow us in his music station okay?"

I did and its good milk and how warm it was "my little sour fish you feel good huh yes right?"

I nodded at him as he hold our children he cradle them same as Sherwin now feeding them with bottles as they all fipping their tails to swim out "ah little sea squirts always be a trouble bunch break here and there even a fossilized head of Medusa too"

"Medusa was once a funny pretty lady who defined Poseidon he cursed her to be a gorgon same as her husband both proud and arrogant now a price Arthos loose Medusa to bellophron the human with flying feet called well flying sneakers babe have you ever have known Hermes keep his flying shoes again"

"I thought its just sandals when i look at it and it was a nike sneakers brand new only with real wings so now that they are feed and sleep time to go to our duties we cant be late oh yeah meetings with the other sea kings and queens alike well its in first since only neptunes know what will they said"