Again Q&A

I actually have to learn for my testweek, but I'm too stubborn. I have to learn biology about lungs and respiration...

So here it comes:

I am just going to write the questions down and I changed them a little, but here their are: (Just ignore the title) (haha, there are two 14's)

1. Meaning behind my url (username is the same right?)

Mobile: because I am quite much on my phone.. Cat: because I love cats. I have two of them, one black and one white with big spots of gray.

2. Biggest weakness

Doing really bad on a test. (today, I was going to cry) But the really biggest, biggest weakness is nervousness and jealousy for me. 

3. Biggest strength

When I am crying or feeling hurt, I don't think I am going to run away. I will hate that person. I am not totally shore if that is true, but I find this pretty difficult questions already. I never think about that.

4. Piercings you have

I only have earrings if that counts. 

5. Favorite band

I don't have a favorite band. What I already said in the first "chapter", I listen to music, but all different kinds. Yep. Long answers are not one of my habits, I noticed right now.. 

6. Last dream 

Whahahahahahaha. Okay, this question is so great!!! Yesterday night I had such a weird dream, you would not want to know, but I'm still going to tell you! (It's in italics; I just learned that word today! (from my English teacher - who is crazy)

I went to a zoo with my parents, we met some people my dad know and they went talking. The man and the woman sold bed sheets and made weird campaigns, which I saw right before me, during the talking. The man en woman were laying in bed and doing some cuddling and kissing. And than in a switch I was in a classroom, listening to teacher who was telling about a kind of presentation I had to do or the class had to do. Then, I was sitting in a bus who had to bring me over a bridge which was sort of important. When I became a boy, I was fighting with another boy and we had the same fight over and over again. Back in the bus, the class and I went over the similar bridge again but it consisted of two parts and one part was up, so we had to jump out of the bus, but I took my chair with me and had to bring it up again, climbing a very high ladder. The chair changed into a stick and I asked someone to help me up. She told me about who I could meet (if we were at the top of the one part of the bridge), which was her nephew. And the last thing I saw was the height of the ladder. 

The End.

Yep, I don't think you will understand it. Neither do I.

7. Phobia