December 2017

The 6th of December

19.58

Well, hello. I have no freaking idea what I should write. I was listening to Coldplay (now Elvis Presley - Burning Love) and I was just thinking: 'maybe, I should write something.' Hihi, I am so happy no one is together with me in this room right now. I have such weird dance moves.. Oh damn it, I just thought of some essay I have to write for school. Oops, totally forgot. Well, that was it for today. 

The 20th of December

21.02

Blegh, I don't like December. I just don't like it. It is a lonely month. I always have my deepest and most depressive days in December. Since the 2nd year, I just dislike it. December makes me sad.
My mom keeps telling me to do something, something for people: saying thank you or keep an old lonely person company. I know she is right and that sometimes it is good to do something for people, but I am getting so depressed about it and I don't know why. Probably the feeling that I am useless, scared and self-centred. This week was okay. I was ill, still a little bit and well, lots of things happened. Monday was okay, I just really hated myself for screwing up items and being so tired. Thursday was fine, I tried to talk someone out of setting me up with a person who I thought he liked me, but that didn't work out. I interviewed an American from California. I got my best friend a present and had to watch her cuddle with her boyfriend while the person who she was trying to set me up with was coming closer and closer to me. Scary shit. And yeah, in the evening, I felt sick. I didn't eat dinner. Shocking. Today, started sleepy, then it became happy, then a little depressed and then totally depressing. O my god, hahaha. I just find out I am really good at whining. Hahaha... Sigh. Well I should skip this day, just don't read it.

------------------

Yooooo, so sorry for only two days of writing last month! I totally forgot about this book. I have a bussssy holiday...

But happy 2018 everyone! Hope that everyone has a great year. Also the year after that, after that, after that! Just happy always!

xxxxxxx

Laylaaaaahh