Imagine》Damon

Imagine 》Damon confess his love for you

I always found Damon annoying as hell but as weeks past by, I got use to the sarcasm and his jokes.

On Wednesday night, you and Damon decide to watch the Harry Potter movies. Both of you were  on the second movie, Harry Potter & the chamber of secrets. Damon didn't understand why you love the books & the movies until you explained to him. The credits at end of the movie began to play, Damon turn to you and said "Which house"?

"Duh Grffendor." You said simply.l

"Syrherin." He tells you.

I gasped and struck a hand over my heart being the dramatic person I am. I yelled "How dare you betray me. You are no better then Voldertmort." I said

"Well Syrherin is better then Grffendor".Damon said.

"No its not, you mud blood ". I retaliated

"What?" He asked confused.

"Mud blood meaning non magic parents. You know mundanes." I said in a duh tone.

"Have you not been paying attention to the movies? " I asked him.

"I kind of was." Damon said which he tried to make himself sound convincing.

"Kind of, what have you been doing or thinking for the past hours." I tell him.

"I was thinking about a girl that I like and I was wondering if she would have any feeling towards me." He explains.

"Tell me about this special girl that has my best friend head over heels for her." I crossed my arms above my chest.

"She has this cute adorable laugh that makes you want to laugh with her also. Her eyes make the stars look like they are not shining. She is perfect just the way she is and I also love it when she get angry. I'm in love with her but I'm scared to tell her." He states.

"You truly love her don't you." I said.

"I am crazy for her. She is everything that I ever wanted." He sighs and turns to me with a smile.

"When can I meet her?" I asked him.

I wanted to meet and find out if she was the right person for him and also give her "if you hurt my best friend, watch what's going to happen" speech.

"Sure thing, pause the movie and come with me." He gestures for me to follow him.

I notice both of us were walking to his room and thought he was going to get his jacket but boy I was wrong.

I walked into the room and waited for Damon to grab his jacket but he gestures to me to stand beside him where he was standing.

"Look in the mirror and what do you see." He whispers in my ear.

"Well, Damon. I see myself and my idiotic best friend but what do you see." I raised a brow and turned around to face Damon with a hand on my hip.

He turns me  around and said  " Well Y/n, I see the girl that I am head over heels for and you did said you wanted to meet her didn't you."

I stood there still processing the words he said, a smile spread across my face. I always had a crush on Damon but I  never told anyone until Caroline & Stefan figured out that I  have a crush on him.

"Y/n, please answer me." He said with caution.

I cupped his cheeks and pressed my lips to his. The kiss was sweet and passionate, the best kiss that I ever had. I looked into his crystal blue eyes and said" I am in love with you too."

》》》》》》》

A/n: Sorry for not updating and I am also sorry for the kissing scene. I am still learning to write kissing scenes and also smut because my friend wants me to put smut in this book. Once again sorry!

Thank you for 361 reads guys, thank you so much love you.

Happy valentine's day!

Love,

X_klaus_mikaelson_x 😚