Preference~ Graduation

Klaus: "Are you ready for this special day?"

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to fall on my ass."

He simple chuckles as he fixes tie, he comes to you and wraps his arms around your waist, places his chin on your head. Fucking tall bastard!

~After Graduation~

He comes out to you with flowers and gives you a smile.

"See, Love. You did not fall on your ass. You simply stumble on your feet." He smile widely.

You hit in the back of his head and replied, "Let's leave!"

Elijah:

"Y/n, wake up! You are going to be late!" Elijah exclaims as he removes the covers.

He takes hold of your ankles, drags you off the bed.

~after graduation~

You were talking. With your friends, Caroline point behind you. Confused as to what she was pointing at, you turn around there stood Elijah waiting with a delicate smile on his face. He moves his hand towards you, you gently places yours on his and he began walking away from your friends.

"I do not know how to begin by telling you this, Y/n." He says nervously.

Scared to death, he goes down on one knee and takes a good grasp of your hand.

"Y/n L/n, you have no idea how much you mean to me. You are the reason why I wake up everyday with a meaning to life. I will love you for thousands years and more. Will you, Y/n L/n marry me?"

Kol: truth be told you did not went to your graduation, later that day you went to get your diploma with the help of Kol

Damon:

"That's my girl!!! Woohooo!!" Someone in the crowd yells, you look toward the crowd and there stood your annoying as boyfriend, Damon. Jumping up and down with a sign that says, "My girlfriend is graduating!!"

You shook your head and shake the hands of the school staff, posed your your picture.

𝔸/𝕟: 𝕚 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕗𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕪, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕕𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖!!